1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant change back after using custom music?!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Corn Shucker, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Corn Shucker

Corn Shucker Great Khorn

Alright... so originially I used custom music in my game (by browsing to the folder in the game) and that worked fine...

Now I want to change back to the civ music for the game, but when I uncheck the custom music box then theres NO music. I've tried using defaults (clicking the button) and it still does work. The only way I can get the music to play is by finding the path to the civ music folder for each era- which is a big pain.

How can I fix this so it automatically changes the music with the era without me having to do it manually?!

2. VippiN

VippiN Chieftain

I found that after unclicking the music box then reclicking it, I no longer get any music at all bar the opening title. Patch please?