Can't get ships out of Europe

SMDMF

Chieftain
Haven't played this game since it first came out but was enjoying it now under this new mod, so not sure if this is normal/my fault but when i buy a frigate i can't send it to the atlantic, when i press the button nothing happens, i bought a merchantman later and the same thing yet my starting ship has no problems, is this weird or am i being dumb?

I just noticed the same bug playing as dutch on western hemisphere (patchmod) scenario. My first AoD2 1.08 game was a custom game as chinese and i was able to sail ships normally. So, im guessing this bug is only present if you play a preselected scenario.

I have been playing exclusively random games generated by the faireweather map, and haven't had that problem at all.

Could it be that scenarios designed for earlier versions of the mod, or for the vanilla game, are in fact incompatible with the current build of AoD2, or incompatible with the patched version of the game?

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

Yeah it happened on West Hem (Patchmod) and the standard West Hem scenarios, also when i press the button for them to sail to Atlantic some dutch guy says something and the ship doesn't move, maybe i should play as England as see what it is

I'll try some "Play Now" maps

Edit - Yeah it works fine, must be a problem just with those scenarios

Top Bottom