Can't Get Them to Open

Alcazar

Chieftain
I need help getting these to open.

I downloaded the latest patch and installed it.

I also found the scenerio files in a windows search, but could find no way to open them directly.

Please Help.

I need help getting these to open.

I downloaded the latest patch and installed it.

I also found the scenerio files in a windows search, but could find no way to open them directly.

Please Help.

Load Fall from Heaven, from the main menu select "Single Player" -> "Play a Scenario" -> "Fall from Heaven II scenarios"

It will then look like you're playing a game with Sabathiel, but once it's loaded, the scenario titles come up (and work, obviously).

actually, even with the scenario, which i thank you dearly for adding, i cant get in. from my knowledge bypassing the screen doesnt reward any trophies, is that correct?

actually, even with the scenario, which i thank you dearly for adding, i cant get in. from my knowledge bypassing the screen doesnt reward any trophies, is that correct?

What happens when you try to load a scenario?

And no, if you load a scenario directly from the xml/scenarios directory it runs exactly like loading from the scenario screen (trophies are granted normally, etc).

Are you running XP? Someone else suggested copying the contents of (FFH -> Assets -> XML - Scenarios) to:

My Games ->BTS -> Saves ->WorldBuilder

Worked for me....

Let me try a more step-by-step method:

Launch Civ-4 BtS.
Install the Mod for Fall from Heaven (if you did not use a shortcut to launch and load at the same time.
Choose "Single Player", then Scenarios. Fall from Heaven scenarios are at the top.
Say Ok to the next page and you will load a level. Immediately a scenario picker menu appears.
To choose your scenario for play, click on the button to the left of the title. This should launch Civ4 into loading the new scenario.

(If you just click on the title, it shows a description. Clicking on Exit leaves the menu, loads nothing, and leaves you in a very empty world.)

Top Bottom