Can't Trade Resources in multiples

Light Cleric

ElCee/LC/El Cid
So I was messing around in a couple games and I came across a very annoying bug. Occasionally when I try to sell my strategic resources the game just doesn't acknowledge that they're in the trade window. For example, I'll click Geothermal, it puts the 5 in, my AI partner offers 225, I click accept. I go back and look and nothing has changed hands. If I change the number manually to anything other than 1, it changes it to 0. I have to sell the resources one at a time. Needless to say, this is incredibly annoying. I've tried multiple things:

-Trading for GPT instead of lump sump: no change
-Reloading save: No change
-Restarting the game and loading the save: no change
-Rewinding a bunch of turns and waiting to get to that same circumstance again: Sometimes still occurs, sometimes doesn't

If there's anything else I can experiment with let me know. I'm attaching a save of where it happened most recently but it occurred a bunch of times throughout this game.

And P.S. yes I did play like garbage, I am basically re-learning the game still post-patch :p

Attachments

• Samatar Jama Barre_TURN 142.CivBESave
    789 KB · Views: 45
I have this same bug. Weirdly enough I tried trading with a smaller amount and it would work, but then not work as well after the first few times. A very erratic bug

Top Bottom