Can't use DLC civs through MODS menu??

Smokeybear

Emperor
Well, with all the sales going on, I broke down and bought all of the DLC civs through Steam. I bought the CiV GOTY edition, and added the Korea+Ancient Wonders DLC. Uninstalled my old CiV, and downloaded all the new stuff, and fired it up.

Now, all of the new (DLC) civs show up fine when I start through the regular Single Player menu, but when I go in through MODS > Single Player and go to select a civ to play, none of the new civs are listed- and Alexander and Rhamkahaeng are replaced by a couple of other leaders... Michael and Zhangzong. When I go into the MODS browser, I see the new DLC stuff like the Wonders, and the new civ's scenarios listed, but when you put your cursor on the little circle thing to enable them, it turns red and says "Mod is blocked by exclusivity". What the hell? I paid for the damn things.

What gives? Are there some hoops you have to jump through to get the new DLC leaders/civs to appear in the MODS side? Or did they just not allow those civs and scenarios to be used through MODS? Ghengis is a DLC civ, and he shows up just fine in MODS, as always- but he's the only one. I've used some great addin mods for some time now (Infolink, etc.), and would hate to have to play vanilla unmodded games again... megasuxors.

You can use DLC just fine with mods :)
As for your problem: I'm quite certain there's a mod that is causing your problems.

Or are you trying to run the scenarios as a mod? You can only enable one scenario at a time, I believe.

Edit:
Hmm.. By the looks of it your trying to play the Mongols-scenario? I believe that has both Zhangzong and Michael (of Byzantium) in it.

You can use DLC just fine with mods :)
As for your problem: I'm quite certain there's a mod that is causing your problems.

Or are you trying to run the scenarios as a mod? You can only enable one scenario at a time, I believe.

Edit:
Hmm.. By the looks of it your trying to play the Mongols-scenario? I believe that has both Zhangzong and Michael (of Byzantium) in it.

Yeah, didn't realize I'd somehow managed to activate the Mongol scenario, which of course suppressed all other mods. Just a d'oh on my part, thanks.

Top Bottom