Cartoonish Graphics?

alireza1354

Emperor
Hi there!

Did u see the graphics? This just cannot be true. I will buy the game, cause I just have to, but PLEASE NO CARTOONISH GRAPHICS!

Hi,
the graphics are very awful, much more than Civ 4 un-realistic graphics,
and it's was very difficult to do that. :lol:

Do the majority of the Civ 4 gamers have 9-10 years old ?
I think it's not.

But they want to break the wall of "awfulity" with there heads, and they'll do it.

Ouch ! Here we are.

:crazyeye:

Does anyone know where I can get any Screenshots???

I do wish Friaxis would tone down the graphics shown in the current screenshots. The game of course meant to be fun, but fun is for the easier difficulties. Challenge is what we want, and I really don't want Goofy in maille outside my city walls. No. Really. I don't.

I dont give a **** if there is cartoonish graphics or not. Even if it is cartoony i am buying it AND U CANT STOP ME!

I dont give a **** if there is cartoonish graphics or not. Even if it is cartoony i am buying it AND U CANT STOP ME!

Oh, I intend to purchase it as well, in spite of the graphics.

I feel if they would just make the units more menacing in appearance, then the "cartoonish" look might be less...overwhelming.

Atleast there will be no Lag on multiplayer.

Mayby you think that im weird ,but i actually like graphics of Rev. You know.. its different ,but somehow they make me feel better. And with 1080p it will be awesome. Like Yorkshire said there is no lag in multiplayer and thats a big bonus. I hate lag in BtS and other network games. Like i said earlier, i think its going to be much more massive, beautiful and better game than the other civs.

Since I've been playing Age of Kings on the DSLite, I don't see how the graphics are going to be a turn-off. The screen is so small.

I don't think that you should even care about Revolution civinator if all you're going to do is diss it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Try to remember that this game is to get NEW people interested. Anyone else doesn't have to give it another look if they don't want to.:rolleyes: Hope I Didn't offend anyone with this post:lol:

Top Bottom