Categories?

I just want to know where I put my nomination for best total conversion mod. My nomination for this would undoubtedly go to the Medieval Europe Mod. In my view the single best mod for any Civ game. I still play it now after all these years. LLAP all involved and acquainted with MEM.

I just want to know where I put my nomination for ... the Medieval Europe Mod.
:confused:
these will be the competition categories:

Best Historic Mod/Scenario
Best Fantasy Mod/Scenario
Best Sci-Fi Mod/Scenario

:think:

Is it science fiction (as in futuristic, techs that don't exist or are just on the edge of research, etc.)? Is it fantasy (as in containing magic, dragons, or whatever)? Is it historical (as in set in a historical era with civilizations, techs, units, etc. appropriate to the era) ?

Then of course there are the overall categories - which can be nominated in addition to the above ...
Best Collaboration
Best Overall Mod
Pioneer Award
Looks like there are at least 6 choices. Some make more sense than others. At least one or two of them would be appropriate matches - no matter how you look at it. It's up to you to decide.

Might I suggest a category called best total conversion mod? I think mods that are of such scale that they almost remake the game should have a special section. Just my opinion.

If I could only pick one current category I would say best overall mod. Its up there with FFH on Civ IV, it really is that good.

The categories were discussed and settled on quite a while ago. The nomination and polling process is already underway. Every creation can be reasonably nominated in an existing category. There will be no new categories added.

Top Bottom