1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Chambers of the Ambassador to the Gamecatcher Alliance

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by FortyJ, Apr 1, 2003.

1. FortyJ

FortyJ Chieftain

This puts me in a somewhat awkward situation Mr. President, as it will require me to commit an outright lie to preserve this promise. As I had stated before, I have no problem with deception or misleading comments that veil the truth, but an outright lie is another story altogether and could lead to trouble.

2. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

They said they couldn't tell us if they had contacts, so tell them the frustrated Parliament of Fanatikou requires we keep such information secret... of course the downside is we wouldn't make them feel particularly safe if we did that.

3. Noldodan

Noldodan 2 years of waiting...

I say that we let GC know that we are in contact with CDG. After all, what reason does CDG have to keep that secret? Also, another very important point. When we are in discussions, anything game-related should be said after conferring with (in preferred order) the appropriate ambassador, the foreign minister, or the highest-ranking official in the CoC. This will ensure that NOTHING that goes against current foreign policy will get out.