Chopper Worshipping Scythians

NinjaOverSurge

Chieftain
I have been lurking in the forums for some time and today is the day where I have decided to post my first post!

But anyways, sometimes I get tired of playing a typical, repeat game of civ 6 game where I try to win. So because of that I sometimes think of fun strategies to do that may not necessarily win the game but are fun to play with.

So that crazy strategy today will be the Chopper Worshipping Scythians.

First of all this strategy might not be the best one to help you win a game; it's just for fun. This strategy is based all around helicopters if you haven't already guessed. Every policy, government, hammer, and gold should be helping the you advance to choppers and to strengthen your choppers.

Here's the main frame that this strategy requires.
1. Pick Cynthia (duh...)
2. Once you start you are going to want to eliminate all your neighbors as you are going for a domination victory in the name of the great Chopper gods. (It's important to do this with only horsemen as you can upgrade them to choppers later. Also, make sure you don't completely conquer other players as they need to be saved when you build your chopper army.)
3. Religion is optional. Best pantheon will be God of the Open Skies.
4.Beeline cavalry then helicopters; why have other techs when you have choppers?
5.With Scythia's produce one chopper get another one free ability you will be able to produce a large army of choppers.
6. Steamroll the remaining civs and laugh as your choppers easily storm their capitals!!!

At the moment right now, I have been able to get a win with this in Emperor.

Why not just use a modern era start? That way you can avoid all the early game no-chopper nonsense.

well you could, but you would miss out on the Build one get one free portion of Scythias UA

You still get that bonus building choppers, right? It applies to all light cavalry units.
Holy crap. Really??!!

Wow, Scythia is even more OP than I realized, then! lol

wow . . . . .

Scythia gets the bonus for horsemen, Cavalry, and Choppers. Honestly, as Scythia, I think it's hard to make it to choppers - rush to horses, conquer, then rush to cavalry, and you should be able to finish off the world. But for sure, if you haven't won by then, then making a beeline to choppers and finishing off the world with them makes a lot of sense.

Top Bottom