City naming

Since by landing on AC we're starting the tech tree all over again, one can assume that something caused all the passengers to become really stupid. In this case, I move that we name the capital 'Og' or 'Boo'

Hackenshaka
St. Shaka
Shaka Center
Shaka Kazaam
Shakacack
Zulu Freaktown

Here is a list of initial contenders:

Regia Civitas
Amnesia
Valhalla
New Olympia
Elysium
Fanatica
Metropolis

How about "Crater" since that's where we have apparently crash-landed and joggled our minds so as to forget all we once knew.

With that in mind, we shouldn't really call it "New Olympia" or have anything with new since we've forgotten from whence we came. Perhaps some old maps have survived so we know the names but not the technology...

Would this mean that our next spaceship would have to head for Beta Centauri?

Hey, we can call the capital "Centauri" since that was what the ship was aimed for anyway... :)

whats even better is that we'er gonna spend thousands of years researching technology that will launch a ship to land on the planet that we're already on

Yes but since its a new world and we have forgotten most of our history, the people could name the nearest star to them "Alpha Centauri" So we could actually be trying to fly back to the Sun, depending on whether the Sun is the closest star to AC.

Well you are a new member so you don't have a previous city named after you so there shouldn't be the new problem anyway.

I would like a city name "Neuma" for me sometime in this game. (50 points to anyone who can figure out the connection ;) )

Top Bottom