City placement: official poll

Where do you suggest our first city goes?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • C

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • D

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • E

• F

• G

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • H

• I

• J

• None of these are good

• Total voters

Gingerbread Man

Dark Magus
Here are all of the suggested spots for our first city. They are a mix between Goonie's suggestions, and ones that I have added.

There are 10 possible places.

Attachments

• city locations.jpg
    city locations.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 115
I would like to see cities on site B (or one tile south of B) and the spot that the southern warrior is on. This way all fertile lands beneath SF are used. Note that both D and G leave a grassland SE of SF unused. Voted for B.

We should explore the river lands up north asap, because if there are any civs nearby, we should settle those lands as quick as we can.

Why did we make a second poll?

GbM. G would not get furs off the bat. And why not place the city on the hill. You get a defensive bonus.

You know, I am actually liking spot C now. Got hills, bonus, fur eventually. Should be a good second city.

Originally posted by WildFire444
You know, I am actually liking spot C now. Got hills, bonus, fur eventually. Should be a good second city.

I agree...
Could the grid be turned on while taking the screenshots?

I think we should re-do this poll though.much of the people decided before they knew what land's were to the north and the east ,even the new screenshot of turn 11 give's reasons to change youre mind.And we have time for a repoll ,we still got 8 turn's before the decission must be made.Besides thereare to much option's to it ,and no option has got more than 2 vote's.

Take out the 4 or 5 best option's ,use an up to date screenshot ,so that we make sure that we make the right decission where to place our second city ,plz.

I was actually standing in Best Buy with a copy of PTW in my hand last night. I still haven't bought it. If I had, I would make a decent screenshot with the grids in and some additional sites.

I still believe "C" is the best spot for city #2 and then City #3 could go to "H" possibly. I also see a city going in at the hill tiles SE of "E" (1 or 2 tiles SE of "E"). This would snag the other furs and some fresh water possibly.

C would be good to. Maybe a city right on the other fur later?

What squares would C be wasting? None really. And it is a tie right now between C and D. Has everyone voted?

hmm... I can't remember if I voted C or D, but they are both good spots..and tied as of now...

EA

I didn't make the screenshot, but if I did I would have put the grids on.

It appears that someone has overridden my polls and is doing my job for me. but let me assure you that only the polls that have been officially started or approved by the domestic department are official polls.

I can do this job, and I dont want others doing it for me.

Now that I think about it, site D would be best, as we could fit another city near site B

We are still tied! is a run-off poll needed in these cases?

EA

woops! didn't see the other poll :D

EA

I voted D, now to go see about tis "run off poll" EA seemst to mention...

Top Bottom