[NFP] City-States Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bologna [13] (12+1) - Universally strong. I can't imagine a game situation where Bolognas bonus is not beneficial.
Yerevan [7] (10-3) - I've fought fiercely for Yerevan up to this point, but I think 2nd place is fair for it. Yes it's the single most powerful City State in terms of helping towards one victory condition, it's useful for some others, but still, it's situational.

Bologna [14] (13+1) -
Yerevan [4] (7-3) -
This is due to my misreadjng/understanding Bologna. I was not seeing it as all GPP but just a few. That makes it much more impact full in all my games vs Yerevan. Still agree Yerevan is the top for what it does but does apply to every game I play.

Well then...

Bologna [15] (13+1)
Yerevan [1] (4-3)

Bologna's bonus is powerful and useful for nearly all districts, and it'd be pretty hard to play Civ 6 without making some districts and fitting some buildings into them. In almost all cases, if I had to choose between suzerainty over Bologna or Yerevan, I'd be picking Bologna over Yerevan every time. In particular, if I'm trying to go for a religious victory, I'd first need a Great Prophet to get a religion. Bologna helps with that step, and Yerevan does not. If I can't secure a religion, there's very little point in me getting suzerainty over Yerevan. Sure I can still get Temples and train Apostles when I have someone else's religion, but that doesn't seem like a great use of faith when I can no longer get a religious victory.

Edit: For the record I think this vote is around 3 hours earlier than it should be, so if this is still too early, let me know and I'll remove the contents.

Bologna [16] (14+1)
Yerevan [Eliminated] (1-3)

That’s game folks!

I’m glad to see this result. Yerevan is truly powerful, but the fact that great people are useful in every game really seemed to win over people at the last minute.

Moderator Action: OK, this game is concluded. This thread will be locked once TCBB updates the thread with final rankings. Anyone (other than TCBB) is eligible to suggest a new elimination game thread. Just PM me or another moderator for permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom