Civ 4 Caveman 2 Cosmos UI Bug

hello56

Chieftain
Hello! I have recently installed C2C however i cannot play the game because th UI is completely gone. All I can do is move the units but not have them construct improvements. I have read on Reddit that this may have to do with a conflict with a mod and the game and says there is nothing I can do. I was wondering if anyone else has any more insight to this problem?

If you have anything installed in CustomAssets, that could be causing this. BUG Mod, for example, is not intended for use with other mods, unless integrated into them, and if installed in CustomAssets will cause this effect. If this is not your problem, I would suggest asking in the Civ4 - Creation & Customization > Civ4 - Project & Mod Development > Civ 4 Caveman 2 Cosmos subforum (http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=449) where the authors and users of the mod converse. I have never used C2C so can't help beyond the CustomAssets idea. Your post is more likely to get a response from knowledgable C2C people in the subforum than here.

Top Bottom