• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ 4 pangea ultima map

hi civfanatics.com people .do not ask why I said that. I am a novice at making maps

I need more ideas .by the way these maps are basic

The map is 200X200

This map is bare with preset civs. this map is 200X200 only for good computers

Attachments

• Pangea Ultima For Civ4 2.zip
    120.5 KB · Views: 331
keep in mind the maps are bear. nothing but land .this map is 200X200

Attachments

• Rodina.zip
    108.8 KB · Views: 148
Fish 666666 said:
The map is 200X200

OK i will take a look a them, but most people dont like Huge map, and 200 is VERY Huge.:blush:

EDIT: OK looked at them and in the Empty Scenario when you made it you forgot to edit it and make the map say HUGE (says standard)
Rodina is ok but way to much water or just expand the continents and dont let them touch unless thats what you wanted.
Ultima one has a memory allocation loss, to big. also reads standard.
Should also take your name off the map, unless you want people to know who you are.

Four things 1. thats not my real name 2.these are not my final versions and 3.thank you. 4. give me ideas please!

This map is a lot better its size is 100X100 and I added landforms changed the civs etc. change and or post it however you want on one condition put a screenshot of it on this thread plus you must post it on this thread

Attachments

• Pangea Ultima 3 for civ4.zip
    35.2 KB · Views: 148
I will put the file here after I am done with the first two maps. this map will be made in the image of the real pangea. The map will look like this.

Attachments

• pangea.png
    pangea.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 10,725
This will be a map of the earth during the Triassic period. The map will look like this image

Attachments

• Laurasia-Gondwana.png
    Laurasia-Gondwana.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 342
By the way you can use my pangea ultima map to create a new map mod etc. but you must notify me of the map on this thread.

I will test out any new mods, maps etc. in progress for helping me with or giving ideas for my maps.

Spamming your own post, nice...

Btw, 200 is too big, even for 18 or 24 civilizations, considering it's a Pangea map, you should considering reducing it to 80-120, which would still be huge, since there isn't any oceans, bigger than that you probably will never finish it and even if you do, very few people will play it, considering it'll be heavy as hell.

If you are a noob, don't go already start trying to create a whole new mod, with full customized units, civics and civs, start with a map, after that is done, you can think about everything else and put in it in a follow-up version.

Top Bottom