Civ 5 Crashes during turn rotation while playing R.E.D. WW2 mod

No, just download the mod InGameEditor from the steam workshop, and use the mod to find and delete the naval units called convoys. The british convoys spawn north of suez and at the side of the map in the atlantic. Use the glance at map button to view the whole map.

However if you do set up the lua log then after the crash the last line should tell you exactly which convoy is crashing your game, and you can delete it next time you start it up.

If that doesn't work then do upload the lua log.

looked into setting up a lua log and it goes a bit above my head in terms of wrangling with that program. I understand what it does, but nonetheless, i troubleshot some more and you're right. The crash definitely has something to do with the spawning convoy just north of Suez. I didn't realize that the "convoys" were spawned units.

as per your suggestion, I launched the mod with InGameEditor, deleted the offending convoy, and hit next turn. No crash!

for the record: the crash would happen during turn 6 (at the end of MY turn 5).

Thank you all for your help and suggestions!

Hi I have been playing the R.E.D ww2 mod. i get to turn 158 playing as Germany and it crashes when it comes to the USSR to do its turns. I am playing the 1936 Europe map. UK has just finished its tetaurah tank project. Does anyone have any ideas what I could try? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod with no luck. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom