Civ 5 Gold Upgrade

MarkC1

Warlord
so I upgraded my Civ 5 g&k to Gold via Steam

I seem to have all the nations but I cannot see any of the Cradle of Civilizaton maps... is there a special way to access these? I thought Cradle of Civilization MEsoptamia was at least a scenario

Any help?:crazyeye:

Try going to the Scenarios screen, and post a screen of what you see. The scenario should be called "Wonders of the Ancient World".

It has been answered already, you can find all maps in the Advanced Set Up menu.

So, if you allow me to hijack this thread for my own question regarding maps! ;)
Use the Advanced Set-Up menu, you'll find them there! :) Not sure why they never let us choose these maps from the standard set-up... :confused:
Same for the Explorer's Pack - I just returned from checking Continents Plus results, and holy wow are these maps ginormous! :eek: Do they fill out nicely, or do I need to add more players (or reduce map size for same number of player) in order to avoid vast expanses of unclaimed territory by mid to late game? 'Cause, seriously, I feel like I have territory the size of a Standard Continents map continent just for myself, and the same goes for every other player...
I'd like to know what other's experiences with this! :)

Top Bottom