Civ 6 balance changes wishlist for future patches and DLC

I wish the AI would upgrade their units. Those wandering catapults in modern era strike me. It does not make any sense.

@MantaRevan - what was the response to the list on Twitter?

Tall and Wide Play
  • Make tall play more competitive with rapid expansion. This could be done ... by increasing the amount of :c5science: and :c5culture: provided to a city per citizen from .7 to 1 and .3 to .5 respectively.
Expansion is already the best path to a large population. This would, I think, have the effect of encouraging expansion, because you're weakening the relative value of infrastructure.

I do miss the 'epic capital city'.
Civ4 had bureaucracy civic, Civ5 had tradition tree, 6 needs a similar option.
Another idea to help tall would be a couple of new uber-districts, very powerful and expensive, that can only be build at, say, 16 pop and up.

Would really like Great People to be capturable again, and for them to stay a Great Person. It’s ridiculous that Great People can be used as scouts at the present. Implementing this ability would make gameplay more interesting, punish players who do not take good care of their units, but also shouldn’t be too strong for militaristic civs considering Great People can be moved between cities instantaneously.

The exception to this should be Great Generals, who instead of joining the attacking force, die in battle.

Top Bottom