Civ 6 Wont Install

Bondegg

Chieftain
Hello All,

Weird issue I'm having.

CIV6 wont install, I had it installed and all was running well, however earlier on the game stopped loading and my friends were loading in without me, I tried a few things and nothing worked, so I tried a fresh Civ install

It now gets stuck at 6% on Steam each and everytime without fail, Origin downloads fine and so do all other steam games, I've tried unblocking AV and Firewalls, tried restarting hardware, reinstalling Steam, clearing registry and all that, nothing.

It always blocks at the 6%, around 250MB installed.

I tried to install it in a fresh steam directory on a secondary HDD, no trace of any other install and it happeend again.

Does anyone, by any chance have a long shot I could try?

Hello All,

Weird issue I'm having.

CIV6 wont install, I had it installed and all was running well, however earlier on the game stopped loading and my friends were loading in without me, I tried a few things and nothing worked, so I tried a fresh Civ install

It now gets stuck at 6% on Steam each and everytime without fail, Origin downloads fine and so do all other steam games, I've tried unblocking AV and Firewalls, tried restarting hardware, reinstalling Steam, clearing registry and all that, nothing.

It always blocks at the 6%, around 250MB installed.

I tried to install it in a fresh steam directory on a secondary HDD, no trace of any other install and it happeend again.

Does anyone, by any chance have a long shot I could try?

Did you try changing download region?

Top Bottom