Civ AI vs AI gave it a try

1130AD Bad turn for Cleo. 18-23 v Liz and lost 2 cities. 5-20 v USA and lost 5 towns. total 23-43 with 7 towns lost.
1140AD Cleo 17-22 USA captures 1 town.
1150AD Cleo 16-16 v Liz and lost a town. Cleo 1-16 v USA and lost 3 towns. Abe got a leader. total Cleo 17-32 4 towns lost.

Cleo is down to 9 cites. She has 60 troops. Looking at USA armies and they 6. 89 tanks. 225 infantry.
England has 44 tanks and 184 mechs. 1 army. Nothing like a nice fair fight, one side has fewer troops than 1 foe has tanks.

The combine ground force is more than 500. Cleo has only 5 ships. USA has 64 (5 carriers), oh I see in addition to 6 armies they have a leader.

1160AD sort of quite Cleo 13-16 1 town captured and 2 razed by USA.

Hieaconpolis is making me laugh, it is making a settler. Lots of open space, but no way to hold a new town. Thebes and
Heliopolis are also building a settler. 3 of the 6 towns are not building troops.

Giza is under pressure as USA had 5 tanks a 4 unit army, 4 infantry and a marine nearby. Twenty plus more units not far away.
Liz units are farther back, but has even more units. One stack is 17 units, mechs and tanks. Another is 15 and on and on.

1170AD Cleo 7-10 snore.
1180AD Cleo 5-15 v Liz, 2 town lost to Liz. Cleo 3-10 v USA 1 town captured by Abe. Total Cleo 8-25, 3 towns.
1190AD Cleo 1-8 v US, one town captured by Abe. Liz build 1 new town and Abe 2. Cleo has 2 towns left.

She has 6 infantry, 2 arty and 4 guerilla units. Memphis is surrounded by USA. Hieraconpolis has only 1
damaged US tank at its door.

1200AD Cleo 0-3 v USA and the dumb yanks razed the city. Last city has two land tiles. 1 US army with 3 cavs and a LB.
1 guerilla, 3 infantry and 5 tanks one 1 tile. 12 tanks on the other. Cleo has 1 guerilla and 3 infantry.
11 US destroyers and a cruiser in their harbor.

1210AD US captures the last Egyptian city.

Liz has Space Flight, Computers, Nuc Power, Miniature, Genetics and Sat that is unknown to USA.
Both have Rocketry and Fission.

Sid recommends I learn BW and my research is barely adequate, though I am moderately advanced. Good to know, ty Sid.

upload_2022-1-18_18-21-56.png

I am still trying to figure out how I can be moderately advanced, with no techs learn?

I am still trying to figure out how I can be moderately advanced, with no techs learn?
My guess is "you're worse than 2 civs, so you're moderately advanced." If you load an old save file, before any of the AI were eliminated, you would be worse than 7 civs so you would be "far behind."

The test should be "are you in last place?" rather than comparing how far behind the leaders you are. The test definitely isn't counting the absolute number of techs learned.

Top Bottom