Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Aztecs

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Egypt

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Babylon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oui, c'est probablement Babelfish!! Ahaha! Je crois que Zarn est perdu!! Je crois que devons avoir deux langues officiel ici. CFC PBEM DG TEAM aurait comme langue officiel, l'anglais et le français. Jaimerais bien si vous pouvez coriger mon français. J'ai besoin d'augmenter ma note ;)!

@Eyrei: I have Translated this post and here is what it says

Originaly posted by Goonie, Translated by www.babblefish.com
Yes, this is probably Babelfish!! Ahaha! I believe that Zarn is lost!! I believe that must have two official languages here. CFC PBEM DG TEAM would have as official language, the English and the French. I would like, well if you can coriger my French. I need to increase my grade

It looks like there are some Fragments of Typos that Babblefish cannot pick up.

Edit: discovered a Typo that Babble Fish has not picked up. :hmm: it does not sound right (Grammar)

BTW, I pick the Arabia Nation :).

jaimerais = j'aimerais = I would like :)

Sorry Eyrei. I think two languages would help this team so that we can bring toghther both to the english and french so that they feel equal!

I never heard of babelfish before. Is it a translator or something?

Nah, it would be very confusing to those who don't speak French. I only posted in another language for single post spammy purposes, never intending it to grow legs, as it were ;)

Originally posted by Eklektikos
jaimerais = j'aimerais = I would like :)

Thanks Eklektikos :),

To anyone: Please let me know if there are any Typos that any language translators would not pick up :).

Originally posted by Zarn
I never heard of babelfish before. Is it a translator or something?

@Zarn: It is in fact a Language Translator :). Though It does not pick up any Typos though.

Sorry forgot my apostraphy :D! Anyways my motive behind the gap was to bridge the divide between the english and the french. Bilingual means that almost everything would have to be translated, but I now realize how unrealistic that is ;)!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by eyrei
Moderator Action: This is an English forum. Please post in English. Thanks.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Not that I want to contest the decision of Eyrei, I agree that the french posting was going a little bit out of control. But there is no rule in the link that talks of foreign languages or anything like that. If you want CF to be 100% English, you should make it clear. Just to clarify it once and for all.

Originally posted by Fier Canadien

Not that I want to contest the decision of Eyrei, I agree that the french posting was going a little bit out of control. But there is no rule in the link that talks of foreign languages or anything like that. If you want CF to be 100% English, you should make it clear. Just to clarify it once and for all.

Consider it made clear, then. ;)

That's nice... It'd make this forum pretty much spy proof (unless we're infiltrated by Japanese...) Much like the wind talkers (now, that's a lame ass movie...)

One more thing: I see the persians are in the lead (I can't complain) but I'd say we can get more out of the Ottomans. If this poll is closed, couldn't we have a final showdown?

Lol, making this team a Japanese team. Thats Hilarious :rotfl:

We have a tie between China, Persia and Japan. Run-off poll? Is there a deadline yet? Are they going to start without us?

I am now starting a run-off. Here we go!

Originally posted by Shabbaman
That's nice... It'd make this forum pretty much spy proof (unless we're infiltrated by Japanese...) Much like the wind talkers (now, that's a lame ass movie...)
QUOTE]

well, we could always start speaking nahuatl, even bablefish doesn't know that! ;)

EA

Top Bottom