CIV Gold Revived!

Louis the XIV

Sun King
To stay more up to date here is the thread in the C&C Forum https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/civ-gold-revived.664563/
Download the mod: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/civ-gold-revived.28555/
Hello fellow Civ fans!
I have taken it upon myself to revive this old dead project. As far as I know CIV Gold is abandoned. I have improved Civ Gold a lot but only for my entertainment like adding Inquisition, Lawyer, Wonders, New Civs, so I think I should upload the Project for people to have as well.

First of all this is a Community Project, if a fellow civ fan wants to create a Unit Set/Wonder/Civ/LH that does not exist in Civ Gold and gives me permission to use it I will of course use it. By the way if you do choose to create something then it HAS to be Modular.

Here is a list of things I added till now:
-Inquisition (Removes Religions)
-Lawyer (Removes Corporations)
-Platy's Giga and Mega pack! 120 Wonders and 30 Projects with Python effects! Thank you @platyping
-Totally reworked Civic graphics, I am using the Civic Mod but sadly I forgot who created it so please let me know
-Platy Builder replaces Worldbuilder and Platy pedia replaces Civilopedia
-Some new civs including those created by me
-17 Relgions Mod (trying to reach 20)
-100 Civ DLL (trying to do a 200 one)
-Varietas Delectat (the one from DoC so there is also art style for Slavic civs, East Asian, and African)
-Earth Evolution - in Development (a map that let's you pick any number of civs and all of them start in correct positions on the map, the map is Rhye's Earth)
-Advanced Civ (if it has a 100 civ DLL or if I get the Source Code for Merkava's 100 Civ DLL)
-Some small python and XML improvements by me (like Camel bonus, more improvements etc..)
-Forts with Culture
-Maps can get 2 Sizes bigger, so after Huge comes Enormous and then Colossal

Anyway here are some ideas that I'm not sure if I should do so please comment below on which features are worth and worth not.
-On the Rhye's Earth Map an RFC Concept of Civs Spawning Historically but ONLY on that map. For example if you play on Fractal map or you choose Earth 1000 AD scenario then Civs won't spawn. Also this will not be really Rhye's and Fall of Civilization because I don't want it getting to complicated so only Barbarian spawns, historical Wars, and Historical Spawns (no UP no UHV's etc...)

Please feel free to post your ideas, as I said this is a Community Project so any ideas are welcome any opinions and any help!

Last edited:
Do you have a list of civs and leaders that feature in Civ Gold Revived?

Top Bottom