1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV HOF Update Discussion

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Noble Zarkon, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated - 18 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @Anysense for the highest score of the update with a Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Space Colony game for 1,104,289 points.

@Noble Zarkon was the most active player during this update, submitting 7 games.

Only one player was brave enough to take on Deity this update:

@Anysense - 1005 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Space Colony game for 1,104,289 points.

Gauntlet Updates

Congratulations to @Jesper Portus for winning G-Minor 257 with date of 1340 AD, 100 years ahead of @NickTrofimuk - I trailed in 400 years later!

** New Gauntlet Starting **

G-Minor 258 - Religious, Monarch, Ancient, Small, Normal, Lakes, (check options)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  2. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

New Number One Entries:
    A number of players gained number one positions:

@Anysense with a 1005 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Space Colony game for 1,104,289 points.

@NickTrofimuk with a 1735 AD, Large, Quick, Immortal, Domination game for 176,258 points.

@Pangaea with a 1430 AD, Large, Normal, Monarch, Diplomatic game for 26,982 points.
    @Pangaea with a 1878 AD, Tiny, Quick, Monarch, Space Colony game for 18,316 points.

@Noble Zarkon with a 1776 AD, Duel, Marathon, Noble, Espionage game for 22,616 points.
    A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):

@Anysense with a 1005 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, game for 1,104,289 points.

@Mad2rix with a 1220 AD, Small, Marathon, Noble, game for 863,365 points.

@NickTrofimuk with a 1735 AD, Large, Quick, Immortal, game for 176,258 points.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Pangaea likes this.
  3. Noble Zarkon

4. Noble Zarkon

Particular congratulations to @Anysense for the first 1 million point game on Tiny!!

Kaitzilla likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Rock N Roller

I have a question: Is there something new about the new HoF entries? More stuff is missing from the map than usual (not even the size nor map type present), and the player log is empty.

6. Noble Zarkon

7. Noble Zarkon

Should all be working now, basically a bit of failed housekeeping.

Pangaea and Anysense like this.
  8. Anysense

Anysense Emperor

Yep, I can see logs and graphs now.

Noble Zarkon likes this.
  9. Seraiel

Seraiel If you want anything from I please ask in German

@Anysense is playing against @Seraiel . I cannot congratiulate towards this behaviour though I accept it :old: .

Congratiulations for all Civilization IV Computer Professionals.

10. Anysense

Anysense Emperor

Why? It was ShannonCT's first and WastinTime escaped with his 460AD Culture only by lucky chance, but next time I'll get him:ar15:

But of course, your Space Colony is next, current attempt does not look too bad, even though it was only double gold and no river.
    Spoiler :
    I should be ready to attack with in about 10 turn. A bit latish but there are a lot of good cities on flat land with first ring food and forests. Civ4ScreenShot0097.JPG

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  11. Seraiel

You can keep playing for My Civilization IV Hall of Fame positions @Anysense .

A good day to you. :love:

12. Pangaea

Pangaea Rock N Roller

You don't find it a little stale to keep playing with the Romans? At this rate, Noble will soon have to make a "Fall of the Romans" series :D

13. Anysense

Anysense Emperor

Its ok, I have enough diversity in gauntlets and challenges.

That is the whole point of it!

Noble Zarkon likes this.
  14. Noble Zarkon

Quite a bit to go yet!!

15. Anysense

Anysense Emperor

Short term goal is to overtake Inca in Deity category, it is only 10 games away.

Noble Zarkon likes this.
  16. Seraiel

Read My second post, you don't know me enough yet, I' m a supporter of other gamers, Yes, I allow you to read the Replays and play for my positions in Hall of Fame, I do the same, I play for the #1 Quattromaster atm. .