Civ IV HOF Update Discussion

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated - 18 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to @Anysense for the highest score of the update with a Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Space Colony game for 1,104,289 points.

@Noble Zarkon was the most active player during this update, submitting 7 games.

Only one player was brave enough to take on Deity this update:

@Anysense - 1005 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Space Colony game for 1,104,289 points.

Gauntlet Updates

Congratulations to @Jesper Portus for winning G-Minor 257 with date of 1340 AD, 100 years ahead of @NickTrofimuk - I trailed in 400 years later!

** New Gauntlet Starting **

G-Minor 258 - Religious, Monarch, Ancient, Small, Normal, Lakes, (check options)

Last edited:
New Number One Entries:
A number of players gained number one positions:

@Anysense with a 1005 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Space Colony game for 1,104,289 points.

@NickTrofimuk with a 1735 AD, Large, Quick, Immortal, Domination game for 176,258 points.

@Pangaea with a 1430 AD, Large, Normal, Monarch, Diplomatic game for 26,982 points.
@Pangaea with a 1878 AD, Tiny, Quick, Monarch, Space Colony game for 18,316 points.

@Noble Zarkon with a 1776 AD, Duel, Marathon, Noble, Espionage game for 22,616 points.
A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):

@Anysense with a 1005 AD, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, game for 1,104,289 points.

@Mad2rix with a 1220 AD, Small, Marathon, Noble, game for 863,365 points.

@NickTrofimuk with a 1735 AD, Large, Quick, Immortal, game for 176,258 points.

Last edited:
I have a question: Is there something new about the new HoF entries? More stuff is missing from the map than usual (not even the size nor map type present), and the player log is empty.

@Anysense is playing against @Seraiel . I cannot congratiulate towards this behaviour though I accept it :old: .

Congratiulations for all Civilization IV Computer Professionals.

Why? It was ShannonCT's first and WastinTime escaped with his 460AD Culture only by lucky chance, but next time I'll get him:ar15:

But of course, your Space Colony is next, current attempt does not look too bad, even though it was only double gold and no river.
Spoiler :
I should be ready to attack with in about 10 turn. A bit latish but there are a lot of good cities on flat land with first ring food and forests.
Civ4ScreenShot0097.JPG

Last edited:
Why? It was ShannonCT's first and WastinTime escaped with his 460AD Culture only by lucky chance, but next time I'll get him:ar15:

You can keep playing for My Civilization IV Hall of Fame positions @Anysense .

A good day to you. :love:

You don't find it a little stale to keep playing with the Romans? At this rate, Noble will soon have to make a "Fall of the Romans" series :D

Its ok, I have enough diversity in gauntlets and challenges.

That is the whole point of it!

Read My second post, you don't know me enough yet, I' m a supporter of other gamers, Yes, I allow you to read the Replays and play for my positions in Hall of Fame, I do the same, I play for the #1 Quattromaster atm. .

Top Bottom