Civ V for concle ( spelling fail =P )

do you want Civ V for concle ( spelling fail =P )

• YES YES YES YES YES YES

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • i fully support you

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • sorry but no

Votes: 23 18.0%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 84 65.6%

• Total voters
Seriously, who would misspell "console" as "concle", while openly admitting the "spelling fail"? And what's with the poor punctuation and lack of paragraphing in the opening post? And the childish-sounding poll options?

Methinks this is some kind of satirical thread aimed at mocking the intelligence/maturity of console players.

It's no joke unfortunately. Some people actually compare [Civ5 and Civ Rev].

Yeah, people like Dennis Shirk and Jon Shafer should really knock that off. :rolleyes:

Guys not enough effort has been put into discussing the spelling mistake on the title. Until the poster declares what he originally intended with his post, I'm going to assume he meant uncle. Yes, I would like Civ to be my uncle.

On an additional note, if he meant console than yes I would like Civ to be on my gaming system. PC games are by design inferior to consoles, however most consoles also suck. It would only be good if it were on God's system, the Wii. See signature below.

Even Console games have to be programmed on a PC!
Though it sounds like some here beleive that it was programmed on a console for a PC or else the console is how they beta tested it.

Potato patoto.... PC Console..... If TV manufactures have their way we will have neither. The only way to play future games will be to rent them through your TV. And they will be sitting there laughing at the people who complained about Software companies.:mischief:

Top Bottom