Civ VI game play

Wedgehead

Chieftain
Ok, what am I doing wrong?

I'm coming from Civ V and am finding Civ VI difficult. All the enemy players attack me non-stop, they have *hundreds* of Envoys, and seemingly thousands of religious units. I can barely build a City Center, or any Districts or Wonders, or establish a religion. Even on Settler difficulty.

I started a game on Settler level with no City-States and only India (Mr. Peaceful) as my enemy and he sent billions of religious units - then billions of troops after I declared war on him in order to stop his billions of religious units. I can't even get a Prophet, let alone Missionaries.

Is it because I am coming from Civ V and am focused on city building? Is Civ VI basically a war game? How can my enemies have so many troops and religious units when I can barely get one Garrison troop for each city?

Help!

Throw up a couple of Miasmic Condensers between you and your adversaries territory, and by the time your enemies troops struggle thru the Miasma fields they'll be so weak you can easily mop them up with a couple Apostles.

Seriously, though, you posted in the wrong forum. One of the Mods will be along shortly to move this into the Civ VI forum.

D

Top Bottom