1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ VI is SO close to greatness - A call to the developers

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Steve Eric Jordan, May 18, 2019.

1. bitula

bitula Chieftain

I am not excluding the possibility that the AI is mostly brain dead. I just say you don’t have any proof for that, since you don’t have access to it. Bugs (or even a single bug) can be root cause of several broken fundamental aspects of the game simultaneously making the whole game look bad. I can’t comment on on the Geogre Patton dilemma, I’m not familiar with it, can you explain it?

2. bitula

bitula Chieftain

Just reading other threads:

A: AI has built a single aircraft is not a big improvement.

B: AI always builds Aircrafts since GS.

No reply, end of discussion…

A: AI doesn’t build National Parks.

B: I’ve seen lots of them built.

No reply…

Now what can one conclude from this????

3. oSiyeza

oSiyeza Chieftain

Do you think that slowing technology in midle-late game in the new patch will benefit AI?

I think, so. Probably just a bit.

But this reminded me about something. I have seen a (not very popular) mod that takes this concept, and just increases slighly the minimun era lenght. And, here is the interesting part, increases a lot the cost of research tech if you are more advanced than current era and decreases a lot if you are behind. This will in practise, make surviving civs much more likely of being in a similar tech level.

I like it, subtle, with historical basis, and It will no doubt increse the challenge. If not overtuned (I still want to be able to find a poor civ that tries to fight my tanks with a musket)

Is awesome how a lot of smart and very original ideas, from the small mods could be taken and used to increase the performance of the in game AI.

Have you seen any other mod, that helps or increases the challenge of the AI, by tweaking general game rules?