Civ3: Complete trainers

swooper

Chieftain
Hey just wondering if anyone knows where some trainers are that work with this version of civ3? I have the Megatrainer but i dont like it. thanks

Just go into the editor and give yourself whatever you'd like.

nah i want a trainer like the one from cyberman

What trainer would that be? what kind of trainer are you looking for?

one that has got money, fast reserch and fast build.....like cybermans trainers

try Cive Multi tool from Gramphos.. its awesome.

hmmm anyother ideas? I really would like the same sort of trainer what cyberman made.

1. Play Chieftain. The bonuses you get here are like a cheat.
2. As Omega said, try playing the game :rolleyes:.
3. Nope, these are the only "trainers" (what should be called "cheaters") currently available. Also, how are we supposed to know what this "cyberman trainer" is like?

dude ive been playing this game for awhile, look when i joined the forums. should give you an indication how long ive been playing the game, I wanna kick some arse now with lots of money, fast build, 1 turn reserch all of which can happen by turning it on and off, which is what what i like, with fast build, it dont make everything fastbuild, it just allows you to buy objects that are currently being built in that city. cyberman is the name of the author, and its his trainers that i would like converted to be able to play for the complete civ3 pack.

I'll make you one right now. Everything will have its cost reduced a factor of ten. AIs will have a build rate of 100.

swooper said:
dude ive been playing this game for awhile, look when i joined the forums. should give you an indication how long ive been playing the game, I wanna kick some arse now with lots of money, fast build, 1 turn reserch all of which can happen by turning it on and off, which is what what i like, with fast build, it dont make everything fastbuild, it just allows you to buy objects that are currently being built in that city. cyberman is the name of the author, and its his trainers that i would like converted to be able to play for the complete civ3 pack.

Oh, your posts seem less ridiculous now. Sorry, I thought Cyberman was some sort of other game :lol::p.

Well, here's one that I just made:

It lets you build ten times faster, and grow ten times faster. Worker jobs are completed instantaneously. Make sure to build "Cheating HQ" on the first turn. It is a great wonder that does everything. It also allows the ocnstruction of zero shield "Cheating Wings" that do the same thing as ToE. Just be sure to select the difficulty "Trainer".

Attachments

• Trainer.zip
    29.9 KB · Views: 155
did you read what i asked for? why are people such arses, so what I dont post alot.

I wanna kick some arse now with lots of money
What are you gonna use this money for? You can already get techs whenever you want them.
fast build
Everything ten times faster.
with fast build, it dont make everything fastbuild, it just allows you to buy objects that are currently being built in that city
You can get around that by building wealth whenever you don't want anything.

Tomoyo said:
Well, here's one that I just made:

It lets you build ten times faster, and grow ten times faster. Worker jobs are completed instantaneously. Make sure to build "Cheating HQ" on the first turn. It is a great wonder that does everything. It also allows the ocnstruction of zero shield "Cheating Wings" that do the same thing as ToE. Just be sure to select the difficulty "Trainer".
im gonna try this out myself.. COOL

Trainer Notes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 - Add 100000 gold for player
2 - Always allow hurry production
3 - 1-turn research

thats on the nfo of the cyberman trainer, thats what im looking for. sorry i confused you with fastbuild. i want to be able to buy a unit or building, in any situation like disorder, or when you cant buy a unit or building due to the gov't you are in.

I couldn't find a way to give the player 100000 gold, but not the AI...

Top Bottom