Civ3 +

Sims2789

Fool me once...
DOWNLOAD ON POST 4!!!
----------------------------------------
version 2.14
i've creatd a mod that adds 2 new civs to the game: Carthage and Israel. u don't need PTW for it to work, but my file is pc formatted, so it <u>may</u> not work on mac computers. i've made m. infantry and modern armor, plus some indusrtial units better. carthage's special unit is the War Elephant, which has an extra attack point(for both carthage and india). did u ever get angry because frigates and ironclads can't upgrade? i set it so that a frigate and man-o-war can go to ironclad, and ironclad turns into battleship. destroyers turn into AEGIS Cruiser (which are better now). swordsman(no change in stats) upgrade to rifleman(which have an A.D.M of 5.8.1). impi' are now 1.3.1 instead of 1.2.2. mobile infantry and modern armor have doubled values and 2 extra health, but both have 3 movement. radar artillery has an A.D.M. of 0.0.3. israel's "unique" unit is the F-15.
there are other changes, but you'll have to play to find out!

Installation Guide:

1)make a backup copy of the file "civ3mod" the default directory is C:\Program Files\Civilization III if the drive isn't C, replace C with it
2)unzip the contents (you need winzip)
3)put the file u just downloaded( also called "civ3mod") into the
C:\Program Files\Civilization III don't put it into any of the subfolders in the main Civilization III folder.

How to Download: Go to the Third post in this forum for the most recent version of Civ3 +
By the way, some time in the future, i'll make 2 versions; 1 with custom units and another without them. i'll add Mobile Infantry and Mobile Infantry Lander(using Infantry and Transport graphics) plus also an Attack Infantry unit (upgrades to Modern Armor, uses infantry graphichs) that will reverse the A.D value(i.e., if Infantry has and A.D value of 9.15.1, Attack Infantry will have an A.D.M of 15.9.1).
Bugs:
1. Sometimes the incorrect leaderhead shows up for Carthage and Isreal.
Changes for new version:
1) all civ's now have three abilities(i.e., Expansionist, Commercial)
2) Hannibal is now Arabic instead of black(the first Carthigineans fled from the Persian city of Tyre. Black people from the Sahel and the Savana immigrated later)
________
OSM

be sure to backup your civ3mod scenario file in the main civ3 folder!:D

sorry the new version wasn't out last night. :( the internet was down at my dad's house. i'm going over there tonight, so i'll probably have the new version by 8:00 pm Pacific(California) time.
________
VAPOR GENIE

i would put it on the 3rd post, but the moderator wouldn't let me for some reason.

Civ3+ v2.14

Attachments

• civ3+.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 270
by the way, i created antoher account called "sas330" so sas330 and sims2789 are the same person. sorry if i'm not allowed to do that.

previous versions downloaded: 31
________
FORD POPULAR HISTORY

Top Bottom