Civ4 And2 (Rom)

Bensi

Chieftain
Hey guys Im not sure if im posting on right place. I am getting annoying bug in rom. I do hot seat and when i have Events on and when darkness fall event kicks in we get bug that game dont move to next unit to move or city that has finished something. I cant save and it says data fail compression if i remember. I cant save and few turns i get CTD. One save was 63+mb LOL.

Can you CIV Guru's help me out or upload stable ROM / And2 with megacivpack because im not really good at programming. I dont know how i can survive without play :lol:

Is there any way to disable certains Events, i find events so big part of them game but some events are nasty. Like the Mediarock when i play with my friend i always get it, he once. Its like 10 for me then he get 1 times lol.

Feel free pm me or send here for info how i can fix event error / save.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    69.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I believe you will get better results over in the ROM/AND forum, which still appears to be pretty active:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/rise-of-mankind-a-new-dawn.369/

Who knows, this may be a known issue. As for events, I'm pretty sure there is a way to disable them in the xml, but I'm not a modder. I'm sure someone can answer that question over there too.

Top Bottom