Civ5 75% Off At GamersGate, GreenManGaming and Steam

Thanks for the heads up. Exactly what I was waiting for. Picked up Babylon, Denmark/Explorers, Spain/Inca and the Cradles for $7.47. Next best thing to free.

Can anyone confirm that GamersGate is a genuine website? I'd buy the packs but I'm always sceptical about giving credit card details on sites that I don't know.

The post buy Kaiserly makes me suspicious, seeing as he/she has only one post to his/her name and seems to have registered at civfanatics purely for the purpose of adding that post about the offer being a really good deal.

Is it a scam or is it a serious site?
Thanks for any feedback.

Can anyone confirm that GamersGate is a genuine website? I'd buy the packs but I'm always sceptical about giving credit card details on sites that I don't know.

The post buy Kaiserly makes me suspicious, seeing as he/she has only one post to his/her name and seems to have registered at civfanatics purely for the purpose of adding that post about the offer being a really good deal.

Thanks for any feedback.
Gamersgate is a legit site and you can pay with paypal. :)

Does anyone know if this will include steamplay for mac and pc when you activate through steam?

I have been looking to get in on the 75% off to buy DLC but will be migrating back to a mac in a couple months so wanted to check. I bought Civ V through steam when it came out so that is compatible...

And to make sure I have all the DLC for G&K I need to have:
-inca/spain
-babylon
-korea/scenarios
-cradle of civ all maps
-polynesia
-denmark/explorers

Is that all?

The wonders of the ancient world is missing (unless you mean these with the "scenarios" addition after Korea).
We have an overview for the DLC and the versions here ;).

If you have such a suspicion, then please report the thread (via the to the left of each post). If there's non-legit advertisement in the forums, then we need to know it, so that we can remove it (or confirm that the site is legit; confirmation already happened, so I guess I don't have to say it again).

The wonders of the ancient world is missing (unless you mean these with the "scenarios" addition after Korea).
We have an overview for the DLC and the versions here ;).
Thanks, I have absolutely zero dlc right now, because I don't want to pay retail.

Of course I'm still wondering about the mac compatibility of this gamersgate offer. May just pull the trigger anyways and if no go for the mac version, well that wont affect me for a couple months and it might be on sale in steam itself then.

Of course I'm still wondering about the mac compatibility of this gamersgate offer. May just pull the trigger anyways and if no go for the mac version, well that wont affect me for a couple months and it might be on sale in steam itself then.

Gamersgate will also just give you a Steam key, and since what is written in the overview:
These versions, including the Game Of The Year versions (see below) are available for PC and Mac. Civilization V is also part of SteamPlay, so if a customer purchases the PC version, he will also be able to download the Mac version. However, if a user chooses to purchase the Mac version through SteamPlay, Aspyr (who develop the Mac version of Civilization V) recieve none of the revenue.

this should be no problem ;).

I got everything I needed from Gamer's Gate; didn't see what I needed on Steam. 3 civs 3 ancient wonders (that I'll never build, but maybe capture!) and 5 map scripts for $5. Thanks, to J for the list of what's available or I might've missed the map scripts.
They all work on steam, too.

Thanks for any feedback.
GamersGate is the best Download service on the internet outside of Steam. It has no client, a customer reward system and really good sales from time to time.
Although buying Civ5 from GG just gives you a Steam code.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any way to purchase the Inca DLC separately from Spain? Since Spain is being included in Gods and Kings, I would like to pick up the Inca civilization along with the rest of the DLC while the sale is still going on.

Top Bottom