[Civ6] (Mounted & Dismounted) Gothic Knight 3D Unit Assets

[Civ6] (Mounted & Dismounted) Gothic Knight 3D Unit Assets 1.0

zwei833

Emperor
zwei833 submitted a new resource:

[Civ6] (Mounted & Dismounted) Gothic Knight 3D Unit Assets - Gothic Knights unit graphic

This unit pack requries Gathering Storm (Expansion 2) to work.

This unit pack includes following art assets, to help you build up Mounted & Dismounted Gothic Knight unit models:
1. two retextured Black Army body models, with different animation settings;
2. a retextured Black Army horse armour model;
3. a longsword model made by @Deliverator
4. two-handed sword animation made by @Deliverator

Preview:
(please notice that unit icons in the preview images are NOT part of this art assets pack)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi, look nice.
How do we use it. Place the downloaded mod in MOD Folder.

I think you might misunderstood about this resource. This is not a functional mod, it is a 3D art asset pack for modders to making units in their mod.

You can find tutoials in this forum if you want to know how to use 3D unit art assets in your mod.

Thank you
I think you might misunderstood about this resource. This is not a functional mod, it is a 3D art asset pack for modders to making units in their mod.

You can find tutoials in this forum if you want to know how to use 3D unit art assets in your mod.

Hey, Zwei! I was thinking of reskinning the Hungarian UU in the same way. Could I use your work for Warfare Expanded? Germany would be happy to have these skins for the Longswordsman :D

Any chance you know how to split the helmet from the armor and make separate assets?

Last edited:
Hey, Zwei! I was thinking of reskinning the Hungarian UU in the same way. Could I use your work for Warfare Expanded? Germany would be happy to have these skins for the Longswordsman :D
Sure. Actually you don't even need to ask, as art assets uploaded to the Download Database are mean to be open for modders to use.

Any chance you know how to split the helmet from the armor and make separate assets?
I can easily make a body without the helmet. However I'm not sure if I can make a seperated helmet asset without the body, as it is quite difficult to put it into the correct position, I'll try later anyway.

Sure. Actually you don't even need to ask, as art assets uploaded to the Download Database are mean to be open for modders to use.

I can easily make a body without the helmet. However I'm not sure if I can make a seperated helmet asset without the body, as it is quite difficult to put it into the correct position, I'll try later anyway.
Thanks. The body without a helmet is actually more useful anyway. There are quite enough helmet assets. Though, there can always be a custom attachment point if the helmet won't go to 'Hat' straight.

I finally got around to updating Steel & Thunder:Unit Expansion to use these.

Top Bottom