[Civ6] East Asian Longswordsman 3D Unit Assets

[Civ6] East Asian Longswordsman 3D Unit Assets 1.0

zwei833

Emperor
zwei833 submitted a new resource:

[Civ6] East Asian Longswordsman 3D Unit Assets - Asian Longswordsman with ring-pommel longsword

This unit pack includes following art assets, to help you build up East Asian Longswordsman unit models:
1. an unit body model;
2. an asian ring-pommel longsword weapon model;
3. two-handed sword animation made by @Deliverator

Preview:
(please notice that:
1. unit icons in the preview image are NOT part of this art assets pack
2. the helmet in the preview images is NOT part of this art assets pack, you can find it in the official Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets)

Read more about this resource...

My first time with Downloaded custom made assets.
No!! Asian Longswordsman armor doesn't work the way it should! I've copied every files into corresponding folders of my unit mod project. I think i've done these properly, but it still doesn't works. it shows excalmation marks instead!
Asian Longswordsman asset not working.png

No problemo with T34
Cavalry Tank in Action.jpg

Got it! One Art dependency file is missing. Do you have 'Hwacha_A.geo' ? I noticed that this file is a dependency of this asset but there's none too bad.
If so PLEASE update this version and add this missing files sir.

Attachments

• Asian Longswordsman asset not working2.jpg
    Asian Longswordsman asset not working2.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 353
Got it! One Art dependency file is missing. Do you have 'Hwacha_A.geo' ? I noticed that this file is a dependency of this asset but there's none too bad.
If so PLEASE update this version and add this missing files sir.
Hello Lonecat Nekophrodite.

Thanks for pointing out the issue. As far as I remember, Hwacha_A.geo is part of the Rise and Fall expansion, so the model would not work if the modder or player does not have the expansion. Sorry that I forgot to wirte this in the resource.

I finally got around to updating Steel & Thunder:Unit Expansion to use these too!

Top Bottom