Civ6 Switch

eiprufgb

Chieftain
Is there big difference between PC and switch version? I'm looking for online help to learn the game better but don't see switch specific wiki pages.

Is there big difference between PC and switch version? I'm looking for online help to learn the game better but don't see switch specific wiki pages.

The Switch version is basically the same as the PC version, but doesn’t have any of the expansion packs. So the wiki will help you, just ignore the Rise & Fall and Gathering Storm specific rules.

I personally do not think it's worth playing the Switch version because it lacks about 90% of the official post-launch content. Until they announce a release for GS and RF I'm not buying it and staying on PC.

If the Switch does get a complete version though... I doubt I'll play the PC version again lol

I personally do not think it's worth playing the Switch version because it lacks about 90% of the official post-launch content. Until they announce a release for GS and RF I'm not buying it and staying on PC.

If the Switch does get a complete version though... I doubt I'll play the PC version again lol

I understand, especially if you already used to the computer version and update and mods(new for me).

Im in my 30s, stopped playing civ from version 4 and find myself spending a lot of time traveling for work. Civ in combination with the switch is a great way to use this extra hours! I really love it, although I might not have the most updated version, the gameplay is fantastic. I just need to learn a lot! The game is so much more complex as I experienced it before with the older versions. Great also to find so much information and such a big fan base!

I got the switch to make my work commute bearable. They did a surprisingly good job of porting the controls over to a console controller. But I stopped playing Civ on it without GS/R+F to entertain me...

Top Bottom