CivFanatic AI Personas

https://www.games2gether.com/amplitude-studios/humankind/personas?persona=982253
upload_2021-9-2_14-19-50.jpeg

I would think no? The traits are tied to trophies, and I don't think any of the trophies explicitly require finishing a session to get them.

Plus, you can keep fiddling with your persona and changing traits as the mood suits you and it will update on everyone else's collections.

I am seriously loving this avatar idea ! I looked down at it at first , but with Siptah's idea to share it took a whole new turn :childish clap:

Spoiler familiar name :

upload_2021-9-3_23-28-52.png

What!? Third!?

It's definitely one of my favorite things about the game. I love character creators and I love that we can share our characters with others.

My only wish is that we could randomize which personae appear in an individual game like you can randomize rival civs in Civ.

What!? Third!?

It's definitely one of my favorite things about the game. I love character creators and I love that we can share our characters with others.

My only wish is that we could randomize which personae appear in an individual game like you can randomize rival civs in Civ.
Sorry my dear prophet , on the plus side we barely met:) At least you did better than Siptah and Victoria whom I did encounter :)
It was not a fair fight , I'm still grinding my way up in difficulty and this was a game one below civilization (empire ?) ,obviously still too easy. I'm starting my civilization game and already I'm having trouble dealing with Aristos huns

Taefin is up, hopefully I don’t just throw my units helplessly against your walls. I’m excited to play against some of your turtle personas.

Edit: can anyone guess who murdered my scout before it could gather with the team?

Edit again: oh my god, Siptah’s speedy little warriors run right past my army and sacked my capital on T20, fastest game ever.

Last edited:
Not really. My initial priority is either science or gold, typically. Or I go with the Assyrians if I have close neighbors.

How does one play the Olmecs? EQ requires more farms to bring it’s small influence bonus up, but getting too many farms early really slows down makers quarters. And javelins hit like warriors but defend worse than scouts, and their LoS restriction means they can’t take advantage of range to stay off the front line, and struggle to hit cities from 2 tiles away. They seem to require extremely clever play to attack consistently from forests. In a forest dense region I’m curious if they defend better than a mix of warriors and archers (maybe on flatter maps where the archers would have less protection?).

How does one play the Olmecs? EQ requires more farms to bring it’s small influence bonus up, but getting too many farms early really slows down makers quarters. And javelins hit like warriors but defend worse than scouts, and their LoS restriction means they can’t take advantage of range to stay off the front line, and struggle to hit cities from 2 tiles away. They seem to require extremely clever play to attack consistently from forests. In a forest dense region I’m curious if they defend better than a mix of warriors and archers (maybe on flatter maps where the archers would have less protection?).

I haven't messed with them much, but I assume, very defensively. And the EQ is not really a thing you max out in the Bronze Era. You add Farmers Qtrs around it as needed, over time.

So the upcoming patch notes say:

Fixed an issue where the downloaded AI Persona model can be updated by the creator after adding it to a collection or session.

Does this mean personas I downloaded won't be automatically updated?

Top Bottom