Civilization 3 Conquests: Only $100!

I bought Civ III: Complete at a paltry US$15.00... how can they charge you $95 for just [c3c]?

Not untypical for Amazon to have the same item costing very different prices.

Once I was on the lookout for an Age of Wonders game. I believe I saw a copy of even $300 on Amazon, next to cheaper copies. But I got it from a German retailer on Ebay for 5 euro. That was a German copy of the game, but that just means the box art is in German; the game still installs in English if you choose so.

Comparing prices is easy enough on the internet and you should certainly do that.

Wow. I got civ3 complete for Christmas and I believe it was like $15 only. Amazon is whacked.

Keep in mind, it's not Amazon, per se, but the people who are using to to sell their wares.

Keep in mind, it's not Amazon, per se, but the people who are using to to sell their wares.
OK. I'll switch my cruise missile's target coordinates to the seller's IP instead of Amazon headquarters. :sarcasm:

Please do. :oblivious:
SIR, YES, SIR!
Nah, I don't think cruise missiles travel enough tiles. I'd recommend an ICBM; infinite bombard range means you'd be sure to get them.
An ICBM it is then.
HTML:
Takhisis offers                                         We offer
Alliance against Amazon                  Alliance against Amazon

Accept                                   Decline

I'd click accept if it read "Alliance against Evil Seller's IP" instead of "Alliance against Amazon". :p

Top Bottom