Civilization Request for YnAEMP

alireza1354

Emperor
Hi people!

Like many of us, I really really really cant say enough how much I love and appreciate Gedemons YnAEMP mod.

Many thanks for Gedemon for making our lives so much more fun :)

But when playing the awsome Largest Earth map, you wouldnt want large swaps of the earth be left empty.

So..based on my gaming experience with Gedemons earlier Giant Earth map in civ V, I found out that the mod is best played with civilizations equally spread over the whole world. I was so desperate to have the right civs in the map, that I didnt care if they were minor civs as long as I reached my goal of filling up the earth.

Based on my experience I have made a list of civilizations of which in my opinion, were necessary to play with the optimal experience.

Based on the availability of vanilla civs in civ6, I have made a list of civs of which I think should be included for the YnAEMP Largest Earth map.

Here is my list:

Asia

1. Mongola
2. Korea
3. Some Indo-Chinese civ (Birma, Vietnam or Cambodia)
4. Indonesia
5. Australia
6. Turkey (or Ottomans)
7. Iran (or Persians)

Africa

1. Morocco
2. Tunesia/Carthage (to fill up the space between Morocco and Egypt)
3. Nigeria
4. Kilwa (some East African coast civ)
5. Zulu (or some other South African civ)

Europe

1. Sweden
2. Ukraine (or Kievan Rus)
3. Hungaria (or some other Balkan civ)

South America

1. Colombia
2. Venezuela
3. Inca (or Peru)
4. Argentina

I would like to request these civs (to be made and made compatible with Gedemons YnAEMP mod) and hope others agree with me.

North and Middle America are way to open. There should also be:
North America
1. Sioux maybe?
2. a north pacific tribe
3. something northern like the Inuit

Middle America
1. Potentially Olmec or Mayan
2. Cuba or Haiti or something in the Caribbean.

Also, about your Europe suggestions, they would be nice, but Europe is already too full.

North and Middle America are way to open. There should also be:
North America
1. Sioux maybe?
2. a north pacific tribe
3. something northern like the Inuit

Middle America
1. Potentially Olmec or Mayan
2. Cuba or Haiti or something in the Caribbean.

Also, about your Europe suggestions, they would be nice, but Europe is already too full.

Hi there!

You are ABSOLUTELY right :)

How could I forget Maya/Olmec, Cuba and especially some native American north American civ :)

Also, a south-west African civ where Nigeria or Ghana is located is also very important.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Top Bottom