Civilization Request Thread

Sorry, no, I've been focussing on everything else that's been happening in my life atm (screw a constant stream of assignments) so I haven't really had time to focus on anything that doesn't just come from nowhere (like a full European Economic Union design that somehow developed in an afternoon).

But thinking about it now, the Saklya could work as an improvement that stops civilian units from being captured until it is fully pillaged and take two pillages to destroy or something like that (trying to think of how to incorporate house and fort into one thing). I'm not really sure.
Oh I'm just glad you replied, cause the last time you left me kinda confused. I didn't want to come off as too nosy, but you just gotta understand my excitement for the project :) I'm not really being too optimistic about it, but just let me know if anything happens, or if you decide to give up on it. As for your saklya idea, it sounds pretty cool. Overall I'm happy with everything you proposed so far, especially The Imamate's UA, cause I've always thought Civ 5 should have ways to annex city-states peacefully, and upset only 2 civs could do it. Btw do you mind if I add you on steam friendlist?

I'd like to request that someone do the Fatamid Caliphite (sorry about spelling), I don't think anyone's done it yet.

I request that someone make a Maurya India with Chandragupta Maurya as the leader.

Just a few civs really

The sequence is by importance

Fiume under Gabriele D’Annunzio (Impresa Di Fiume - starts with great writer, cannnot build cities, great writers can be expended to annex city states, Arditi as a UU, has bonuses against cities)

China under Jiang Zemin (Three Representitives - gain culture, production or happiness upon adopting policies, he’s a meme on Chinese internet)

Serb Republic under Radovan Karadzic

Albania under Enver Hoxha

Uganda under Idi Amin

Hungary under Viktor Orban

Manchuria under Puyi

Albania under King Zog

China under Sun Yat-Sen (Three People’s Principles)

The UK under Boris Johnson and/or Tony Blair

Please do it for the memes, if anyone wants to do them, please reply so I know someone cares for my ideas

I would also request Chile under Pinochet and Dominican Republic under Trujillo.

Edit: And Turkmenistan under Nyazov, he was really crazy

As far as i am concerned there are no strategy games about Yugoslav Wars, so it would be fun if someone make civs that were involved. They definately should have TSL on YNAEMP maps like huge Balkans and huge/large Europe for those who like historical placement.

Proposed civs:

Croatia under Franjo Tudjman
  • UA: Foreign investments - may "sell" buildings to other civs convinient for privatisiation irl (like stone works, markets, factories, stock exchanges, hotels etc) and tiles (most of them except great improvements). By "sell" i mean that buyer choses one of his cities and all staff from privatised object now goes to that city, while Croatia gets a lump sum of gold and for rich tiles/buildings also a small payment representing "taxes". These concessions could be nationalised by paying back a bigger sum to the buyer or forcefully for a hit to relations with the buyer and other civs.
  • UB: Coastal town (replacing lighthouse) +1 culture and +1 tourism (after steam power) if Croatia is at peace
  • UU: PMC instructor (replacing Great General) +2 sight, if in a city land units are produced 25% faster, unit on the same tile get +2 movement and may attack twice (with lighting warfare tenet enemies would understand how Krajina Serbs felt in august 1995). Instead of citadel creates Smuggling hub - must be located at coast, no defence bonus but stationed unit upgrades for free and heal in one turn. Has Organize diversion special ability - this turn nearby enemy units cannot move and lose all their bonuses from terrain, great people and national abilities
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia under Slobodan Milosevic
  • UA: Srpski dobrovoljci (Serbian volunteers) - if friend or civ with same religion/ideology is at war units may be used to "help orthodox brothers slavs" and fight with enemy without declaration of war (enemy may harm only serbian units in his/serbian brother territory but not enter serbian territory). Every unit may be made a volunteer while brother country is at war by choosing special promotion avaliable every turn, giving nearby units of brother country moral boost like great general - but it should attack or penetrate enemy border from brothers's territory, not serbian. Conquered cities go to brother country of course.
  • UU: М-84А (replacing tank) - 425 production cost instead of 375, 80 CS instead of 70, Shock I, Ambush I, -33% CS vs cities if no infantry unit on tile next besieged city and next to M-84
  • UU: BRDM-2 (replacing marine) - is armored unit, 75 CS instead of 65, 3 movement, Drill I
Republic of Serbian Krajina under Milan Babic
  • UA: Knin fell in Belgrade - the very existence of RSK depended on amount of help from Serbia (proserbian powers also helped to some extend) so playing this civ should be focused around getting friends...and installing land connections towards them cause supply of Krajina Serbs was a problem due to much of RSK being surrounded by enemies. So i propose to some extend complecated system of bonuses/penalties for RSK. The length of its border in terms of tiles should be calculated, and the more tiles are bordering hostile/enemy territory the worse the penalties (for neutral/no man's territory only small penalties) while bordering friends enlarge bonuses especially if roads connect RSK cities with friends and caravans are sent. Bonuses/penalties should be of complex nature: % increase/decrease for all pips in cities and especially to city defence, capabilities of units fighting within its borders. Anclavs (cities with no continuous territorial connection with capital or if connecting tiles are oссupied by enemy) do not get this nationwide bonuses but always get max penalties. The range of bonuses/penalties i propose is between -30%/+30%
  • UI: Territorial defence camp: unit stationed here gets +5 XP per turn
  • UU: M-87 Orkan (replacing Rocket Artillery) - 25% cheaper, 50 RS instead of 60 but has defensive bonus in rough terrain, 55 CS instead of 45 and also works like mobile SAM
Republika Srpska under Ratko Mladic (yes, he was a military leader but more famous than Radovan Karadzic, the latter is also possible)
  • UA: Population displacement - when enemy captures RS city, or city of bordering friendly/same religion civ half of its population goes to remaining RS cities, may transfer one citizen per turn from every city, cities are razed in one turn and do not enter into risistence if garrisoned
  • UI: Soko J-22 Orao (replacing bomber) - 7 range instead of 10, 60 RS instead of 65, 325 production cost instead of 375 but also has fighter abilities
  • UU: Sniper (replacing paratrooper) no paratrooping, +100% coast, range unit, + 200% bonus vs Infantry, -70% vs armour, -100% vs cities but can heat a unit within a city, ignores all bonuses his targets get from terrain/improvements, all civilian units are killed with one shot
Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia under Mate Boban
  • UA: Hrvatska banka - each incoming trade route increase production in city by 3%
  • UU: T-55 (replacing tank) +1 movement, 275 production cost instead of 375, 55 combat strength instead of 70, heals twice faster
  • UB: Metallurgical company (replacing factory) - requires gold, iron, aluminium, copper or silver but no buildings, +2 production instead of 4 but no maintenance, armored and modern artillery are produces 33% faster
Bosnia and Herzegovina under Alija Izetbegovic:
  • UA: Islam Between East and West - if it is possible religion is not disabled for B&H in modern era start and may purchase units for faith, receiving half of their cost in faith and great prophet points after they are killed
  • UU: Green Berets (replacing infantry) - 275 production cost instead of 375 in cities following your religion (or if religion is disabled), 45 CS instead of 70, +10 additional HP to the city if garrisoned, receive one in each city following your religion upon declaration of war, Logistics
  • UU: Hongjian-8 (replacing anti-tank gun) - Drill I, Drill II, invisible to units except great generals, paratroopers and helicopters, may move after attack

Top Bottom