1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization Request Thread

Discussion in 'Civilization Design Resources' started by TheTacticalApe, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Moloch22

Moloch22 Chieftain

Oh I'm just glad you replied, cause the last time you left me kinda confused. I didn't want to come off as too nosy, but you just gotta understand my excitement for the project :) I'm not really being too optimistic about it, but just let me know if anything happens, or if you decide to give up on it. As for your saklya idea, it sounds pretty cool. Overall I'm happy with everything you proposed so far, especially The Imamate's UA, cause I've always thought Civ 5 should have ways to annex city-states peacefully, and upset only 2 civs could do it. Btw do you mind if I add you on steam friendlist?

2. Skaz881

Skaz881 History Major

I'd like to request that someone do the Fatamid Caliphite (sorry about spelling), I don't think anyone's done it yet.

3. yschwartz11111

yschwartz11111 Chieftain

Navajo Lao and Algonquin thats all i ask

4. yschwartz11111

yschwartz11111 Chieftain

if you check my info i have a whole list of civs and i would be happy to help research or come up with uniques if anyone wants to make one of my ideas a reality

5. Skaz881

Skaz881 History Major

I request that someone make a Maurya India with Chandragupta Maurya as the leader.