Civilization2 MGE League?

CanuckSoldier

Emperor
I'm currently the Head Admin at Civilization Players MP League. We have constructed a custom made league system for Civilization. Currently we support Civ4 but there is no reason we can not support Civ2. And we would be happy expand our current ranking system to support Civ2. You can take a look at our current Civ4 league here: www.civplayers.com and offer ideas and suggestions about how we can help Civ2 MP become a stronger and more vital community again. I will also be posting this at 'poly, and if think there are any other fan sites that have a strong Civ2 following please let me know.

CS

It would be very nice if you will open CIV2 game. Me and my friend would like to play there (if civ2 will be open).

Can you check when CIV2 tournament begins?

I'll let you know, but encourage your Civ2 playing friends to post here as well, I need to know that there are enough people interested to make it worth our effort to create the league.

CS

I'm currently the Head Admin at Civilization Players MP League. We have constructed a custom made league system for Civilization. Currently we support Civ4 but there is no reason we can not support Civ2. And we would be happy expand our current ranking system to support Civ2. You can take a look at our current Civ4 league here: www.civplayers.com and offer ideas and suggestions about how we can help Civ2 MP become a stronger and more vital community again. I will also be posting this at 'poly, and if think there are any other fan sites that have a strong Civ2 following please let me know.

CS

hi Canuck,

how many responses would you need here to support such a league?... and/or how many people overall wanting to join would make it worth your while to support civ 2? i would be interested also, and i believe that some of us can bring more players in. Nevertheless, i don't see the interest becoming widespread.

Top Bottom