Civilizations by ldvhl

I'm actually the one who's fixing the Tehuelche (though at this rate it seems easier to rewrite them from the ground up).

I'm also... uh, doing some touching up on the art.

Sorry :(

OK, I uploaded a fix for the Squamish, thanks to Klisz. The UA should be working now.

Part of the code and someone to compile it. Thats basically the state of all my unfinished civs.

Good News/Bad News:

Now that River City Ransom: Underground has been released and my other freelance contract fell through, I now have time to work on mods again. I have some art to touch up for the Squamish and then I'd like to release more civs. The Tehuelche and the Shoshone were closest to release so I'll probably prioritize those. I know most folks have moved on to CIVI, but I'm still on V and will be for a while.

Uh, in that case, you may want to hear that I'd been working on the Tehuelche all these months. Turns out I'm terrible at lua which is why I never finished, but the rest of the civ is working fine... got a new Leaderscene and civ icon out of the deal. I also redesigned the UI to make it more appealing.
Check the Drive or shoot me a PM for more info.

I have an even longer list of civs on my to-do list beyond the queued civilizations I have in my sig, so might as well add another to the pile.

71 pages :/

Top Bottom