Civnet contacts thread

Licentia said:
No, i'm not saying you could have done more. It takes time to learn to play Civ.
civNET...

very different to CiV DOS i usually play (since 1991)
next thing - we did use a map created by myself "7islands" that means normally everybody would get his own island.
i was THREE TiMES in the row on an island with an (unfriendly) AI... at prince-level... :eek: :cry:
the only way i see to get things 'calm' is to LEVEL DOWN to chieftain if you play a netgame with other people (similar to DOOM2 multiplayer games that time)

NEXT thing:
just that player with the most stable NET / ISP / strongest connection / best computer (i would recommend a P3 or P4 -purely INTEL chipset based-)
SHOULD BE HOST...

maybe the game broke because my stack / memory had an overflow or whatever.
256 MB may be not enough
to chat and play under win98se - i don't know -
it's just a non-multitask-16Bit-game that takes ALL PROCESSOR resources of the PC's system... :rolleyes:

it was simply just a test.

Yeah, I'd like to play CivNet, too. I've played before, must have been 1997 or so :) It was fun! But never found other players.

Please put me on the list

ICQ 2263075
urs@gmx.com

See you!

You can add me, but I can only play occasionally.
(I'd prefer MSN, if you want to contact me.)

Email: darkjack02ATgmailDOTcom
MSN: darkjack02AThotmailDOTcom

I'd just like to point out that my msn has changed to okay (at) lohhari.org.
The best means to contact me would be messaging to that msn address, or messaging to nickname "okay" in ircnet or quakenet. The mail address is deprecated, because my mail server broke down and I'm reluctant to get a new one. It's redirected to some free email-box which I don't read very often. If anybody's still interested, I'm trying to put together a retrogaming box w/ DOS & windows 3.11 for workgroups :)

*bumpy bump*

Finally got civnet..

Email: petisbirth[at]gmail[dot][com]
MSN: petisbirth[at]gmail[dot][com]

I would love to play Civnet. I use windows Xp and it simply dont work is there an update or is this a known problem ?

It works for me..

Try downloading the patch. You will find the link on the HOTU entry on civnet.

I'm assuming we would go to you're profiles to see you're contact info?

Top Bottom