Cold War Project

Hey wait a minute I thought I was the backup? But if tracid wants to do it that is OK with me.
True. I think you deserve an explanation.
You know, Tracid helped me with some militar statistics like one month ago. So, while we were talking he told me that he would like to be in one of my tests. I said yes, no problem.
And when I asked for volunteers for my 2 pbems, there were 2 reserved places for Yaroslav and Tracid.
I even sent him a message to go to this thread and choose a civ. Unfortunately, he showed up late and missed his chance.

Steve, I hope you understand my reasons to include him :)

Originally posted by academia

On second thoughts I think you are right. Let´s use the spies just for bribing/sabotaging units and cause nuclear explosions, poison waters, etc. ;)

Don't forget that gifting units may also cause 'major breakthroughs' in scientific backwarded countries.

It's a nice idea though...

you can play, as you are the righteous spare player...I´ll observe and wait.:D

Originally posted by Tracid00
you can play, as you are the righteous spare player...I´ll observe and wait.:D

No Tracid really you go ahead, I was just kidding with Academia. And you did help a lot more than me. Ill stay as a backup, never know when you are going to need one. Really, you go ahead, OK?:goodjob: :D

You both could play together.....

Mmm... so... Tracid or Conmb25?

One more time:

I NEED SOME HELP WITH THE TEXTS!!!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO WRITE SOMETHING INTERESTING???????

Don't forget that gifting units may also cause 'major breakthroughs' in scientific backwarded countries.
Don´t worry about that. It won´t happen in this scenario ;)

Why not?
Well, the tech tree has a similar design to the "Raging Dragon" scenario.

Take a look at this:
* There´s only one tech that allow the production of 3 different Tanks: Mobile Warfare I
That tech allows the production of:
- M60 (USA)
- T-62 (USSR)
- Chieftain (NATO)

The trick is the tech that make them obsolete ;)
In the case of the M60 that tech is: "NOT USA"
So, everybody have that tech except USA. Get the idea?

For example:
* USA sells a M60 to NATO. No technological breaktrough. The tech is the same ;) "MOBILE WARFARE I"
* USA sells a M60 to SEATO. It may lead to a tech breaktrough. SEATO may acquire Mobile Warfare I... but for what? they can´t do anything with that tech.
Why not? Because SEATO has these techs: "NOT USA"; "NOT USSR" and "NOT NATO"

Did I make myself clear?

The "major breakthroughs" you mentioned, could only happen with the nuclear weapons. In the case of selling a nuke submarine, a MRBM or a ICBM.

Mmm... so... Tracid or Conmb25?

Tracid definately, he gets to go first. But Im the first backup from now on. Tracid helped more therefore he gets to go first, it is only fair. End of the issue. Im putting my foot down, OK?:D

One more time:

I NEED SOME HELP WITH THE TEXTS!!!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO WRITE SOMETHING INTERESTING???????

Well what are you looking for? :confused:

Ok.
Final decision: TRACID TAKES SEATO

Question:
How much does a Spy Satellite cost? In comparision with Nuke weapons, tanks, bombers?

I have no idea about it, and i don´t want to put something unrealistic in the game. Do you have an idea about it? :confused:

Question:
How much does a Spy Satellite cost? In comparision with Nuke weapons, tanks, bombers?

I have no idea about it, and i don´t want to put something unrealistic in the game. Do you have an idea about it? :confused:

Not very much I know a lot about, but:

Last week two commercial satelites were lost, they cost 300 million Euro each.
Launch costs, uhmmm 50 million euro?

An F-16 (nowadays), uhmm... 80 million euro.
An F-15, uhmm... 200 million?

An aircraft carrier, uhmm.. 1 billion (The big US ones)

I could be very wrong though :D

Oh, and a bump for Imperialism 1870 Academia :p !

One more time:

Here! Here!:D

Contact me on ICQ, I will see what I can do for you...

Sincerly,

I'm not sure if this has come up already. (OK I'm lazy. But who can plaim me if I don't want to read 12 pages :D) Is there going to be some sort of SDI Defence. Cause I don't think there were any. Maybe Star Wars project but I don't like it.

I'm not sure if this has come up already. (OK I'm lazy. But who can plaim me if I don't want to read 12 pages ) Is there going to be some sort of SDI Defence. Cause I don't think there were any. Maybe Star Wars project but I don't like it.

No pal. No SDI Defence. COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC!!!!

Top Bottom