Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

@Jan Pending Contributor :p

Scape - I need your Steam too.

Vietnam is actually very nice civ choice. :think:

That credits' watchmen. Now, once they brought my attention, I shall mention that map looks good.

This looks amazing! My in-laws would be proud, if they knew anything about the game. :lol: My mother-in-law took us to a water puppet show in Hanoi last year, it was incredible.

I... don't have Steam any more. Got rid of it after some money troubles and never got it back. Sorry. Just put a picture of some Fauvist art up. =]

Vietnam's UA appears to be working as intended with the Reform and Rule mod, so I imagine mods that alter policy trees will work.

No it does not, but I took the liberty of grabbing some rough TSL values for TPangolin that could be implemented in an update:

Spoiler :
Code:
<Civilizations_YagemStartPosition>
		<Row>
			<Type>CIVILIZATION_VIETNAM</Type>
			<X>76</X>
			<Y>46</Y>
		</Row>
	</Civilizations_YagemStartPosition>
	<!-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
	<!-- Earth Huge map start position -->
	<!-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
	<Civilizations_YahemStartPosition>
		<Row>
			<X>101</X>
			<Y>41</Y>
		</Row>
	</Civilizations_YahemStartPosition>
	<!-- ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
	<!-- Earth Cordiform map start position -->
	<!-- ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
	<Civilizations_CordiformStartPosition>
		<Row>
			<X>62</X>
			<Y>27</Y>
		</Row>
	</Civilizations_CordiformStartPosition>
	<!-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
	<!-- "Greatest Earth Map" start position -->
	<!-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
	<Civilizations_GreatestEarthStartPosition>
		<Row>
			<X>81</X>
			<Y>41</Y>
		</Row>
	</Civilizations_GreatestEarthStartPosition>
Just gotta make sure the mod references YnAEMP, and loads afterwards.

Funnily enough, I made some concepts for the Cherokee a while ago! Thanks for the suggestion :)

Geronimo was the leader.

Spoiler :

I'll need a solid idea before we can begin to do anything else though.
Geronimo was Chiricahua Apache, Sequoia might be a better leader, and the blackfoot symbol is from the Tlingit area, a sun circle would be good. I would be most happy if someone finally fulfilled my wish of having the Seediq people in this game. Watch Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale, and you will agree:cry:

Uh oh, looks like there are some bugs coming out of the woodworks. I might need some help in terms of hunting and squashing them.

So apparently the animation is broken for firing on the Vietcong, which I'm not sure entirely how to fix. Also culture and food according to people is not appearing in the capital upon selecting Honor Policies.

We also need to add in TSL support and the new graphics for Great Generals (Trung Sisters).

*calls out to Viregel*

I think JFD had a similar problem a long time ago (before BNW i think) with his Hitler mod and the UU firing animations not working.

With the honor polices, they added food and culture for my game so maybe there is a mod conflict somewhere in their games. The only exception is the opener for honor, which I assumed was on purpose.

When I tested honor with Reform and Rule, culture never went up, but since it was low in the first place and I don't think you can have decimals with culture anyway. Food, however, did. I locked citizens on certain tiles and the city did not grow. The food value did not increase on the turn the policy was adopted, but it did on the turn after it was adopted. I assume that is the case here.

When I tested honor with Reform and Rule, culture never went up, but since it was low in the first place and I don't think you can have decimals with culture anyway. Food, however, did. I locked citizens on certain tiles and the city did not grow. The food value did not increase on the turn the policy was adopted, but it did on the turn after it was adopted. I assume that is the case here.

My guess is that the code fires at the start of the player's turn, so the increase wouldn't appear until the turn after you adopt the new policy. So it's probably best to give it a turn or two before checking it.

Top Bottom