Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Um. That was the name of the city the Celestial Pope founded.

Sorry if this has been dealt with before, but I can't get Australia and Canada to work with YnaEMP (I'm using JFD's version). Other mods of yours (Vietnam, the Boers, the Dene and a few others) work just fine, but those two don't. They don't even show up in the list of playable civs.

You'll need this patch :)

I wasn't aware that there needed to be a structure.

I would really like a BE civ that has double negative energy, but gains Triple energy from alien nests, plundering, pillaging, capturing cities and stations, and energy from killing units as well. Some buff to make up for a constant fight for energy as well, but i have no idea what that should be.

Just letting you all know that we are launching a new version of the Blackfoot tonight. This version is intended to compensate for the changes to Bison in the latest Civ5 Patch. It also makes use of some of the new Lua hooks in the system to make for a smoother game.

Changes:
UA: Sucking XP off of the backs of Bison now causes damage. It's not easy hunting Bison, let me tell you.
Buffalo Pounds will now produce Bison whether they exist in the area or not. One Bison per Buffalo Pound. In addition, Buffalo Pounds increase yields from Bison by +1 Food and +1 Production.
The Nato-oh Siskoom no longer requires fresh water to build, nor does it produce ridiculous amounts of faith if positioned near large lakes. Instead, the Nato-oh Siskoom will produce a small burst of faith (5-15 faith) if built near fresh water sources.

In addition, the new version will have native (first nations?) support for YnAEMP, Events & Decisions, Piety and Presitge, and Unique Cultural Influence.

Also, stay tuned: The Cree are just around the corner (like, before Christmas. Hopefully well before Christmas.)

Go go gadget spehsmoose!

Nitpick here, TPangolin: shouldn't it be "glance upon" in Vesperia's quote rather than "glimpse upon"?
Also, please tell me that the Vesperians froze a Walrus as well as a Moose...

Either or. They're two different words. Also, yes - there is a Walrus reference in mod somewhere :)

Have I also mentioned how sassy the Admiral can get in-game? When she's angry at you she'll say: "And here I thought that odd sound was due to one of our Space Moose getting loose again. Well, at least I'm not completely wrong."

"Well, sounds like someone got out of the wrong side of the stasis chamber this morning, Admiral Crankypants."

"Quiet, Spacemoose."

If your mother says "Please tell me I have not spent countless years sailing through the cosmic abyss, only to have the displeasure of seeing your face once more." Then there are some issues there lol.

She only says that because she loves me oh god i'm so alone

Top Bottom