Colonization 1425 AD

Not jumping of joy :) my esteemed colleague :) But a proper compensation for lost city naming case would be a bloody christmas gift for good ol'e Provo :D

Well, you know the law, the peaceniks voted against any doctrines, any policy proposal and anything that barely resembled combined diplomacy and security strategy, well not voted, whimpered, criticized and whined is probaby the correct definition. It never came to a vote, all ministers were worn down, and no policy for the foreign continent was formulated, but everyone voted on everything else, trades, settlements, base policies and so on. Pure isolationism and profit won.

Anyways, now these same Embryon fingers try to stick their greasy fingers into the hawks christmas pie and make it sweet bitter with a little Sitzkrieg. Well, that is not going to happen, we are invading Russia next turnchat, read the instructions.
I am constitutionally bound and entitled to do so, even the worst legalist acrobats cannot pin me there.

Actually, it is quite funny that these settlers have been around sionce 980 AD, starting at one settler then, up to three by 1090 AD. Now we are in 1495 AD, which makes this travesty about 500 years old. However to Sir Donalds defense, I must say that he always polled city locations, and these three were meant for overseas exploration, so the responsibility must rest in the residing Domestic Department, especially since we have two settlers in our own continent.

I, too, feel we need to do something about these settlers. However, as we're painfully learning with Russia, colonizing Atarashika will only get us hurt. What we need to do now is get our men off of Atarashika and back to Japanatican soil and go on from there. I have and will strongly oppose a Japanatican settlement on Atarashika for the myriad reasons stated in this and other threads. Provo's whining aside, I have yet to see one good reason why we should settle on Atarashika.

Ash, I am not the whiner, I have not seen you present a viable foreign policy except squeezing money out of trade deals and talking Amnesty International talk. From what I see, you are a destroyer shooting down proposals as they come up, dismiss issues as irrelevant, target personal attacks on me alone, and yet you let this settler issue flounder. I did not ask for cities in Atarashika, but for bases. AI does not go for bases, as for cities.

Provolution said:
Actually, it is quite funny that these settlers have been around sionce 980 AD, starting at one settler then, up to three by 1090 AD. Now we are in 1495 AD, which makes this travesty about 500 years old. However to Sir Donalds defense, I must say that he always polled city locations, and these three were meant for overseas exploration, so the responsibility must rest in the residing Domestic Department, especially since we have two settlers in our own continent.

Riiiight, I didn't poll anything that was presented. :rolleyes: . Well let's see, I used a little common sense here, polling locations for the sake of polling them and stupidity doesn't really go over well. The only places left to settle is the arctic, and I'm sure no one wants to live there. I'll take responsibility for not getting us another corruption ridden crappily placed city.

Your "bases" are worthless. In order to make anything of that sort strategically helpful we'd need a lot of troops stationed there, otherwise it would get overrun. And if we had that many troops then why would we need the bases at all? We could invade anyone at will.

Top Bottom