Colour change. XML replacement.

@jerseymike25 ..

HolyF**k, all of that swift (VB/C+) code magic would have helped out a *LOT* instead of doing heavy manual edits on my smallish XML-Marker snapshot(s). Thanks a zillion.

Now, if you only could (please!) add some extra features such as..
-- Dedicated columns (or areas) with ...
a) valid Hex-codes like mine (could be useful for those that prefer to work within the HTML design context)
b) each of their Initial 0.000 / 1.000 RGB% value ranges as reference (maybe not.. up to ya)
-- Save As folder should be made relative (thus, newly created) to the current Load/Source path instead of that normalized external "User" flow, preferably?

I'd (and most probably others) be happy & amazingly surprised by your talent -- once more!! :)

@jerseymike25 ..

HolyF**k, all of that swift (VB/C+) code magic would have helped out a *LOT* instead of doing heavy manual edits on my smallish XML-Marker snapshot(s). Thanks a zillion.

Now, if you only could (please!) add some extra features such as..
-- Dedicated columns (or areas) with ...
a) valid Hex-codes like mine (could be useful for those that prefer to work within the HTML design context)
b) each of their Initial 0.000 / 1.000 RGB% value ranges as reference (maybe not.. up to ya)
-- Save As folder should be made relative (thus, newly created) to the current Load/Source path instead of that normalized external "User" flow, preferably?

I'd (and most probably others) be happy & amazingly surprised by your talent -- once more!! :)

I'll see what I can do. :)

Okay - new thread posted with updated version: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...lors-of-civs-and-various-other-things.606690/

The load and save now open the file dialogs for it...
The original values are shown
You can use hex codes (type them in) and the other values are updated accordingly
You can update individual red/green/blue/alpha values in one of three formats: 0.0-1.0 / 0-255 / 0x00-0xFF

Thank you for this solid update.
Worth noting also that your "Screenshot" links aren't working. You could always use the tiny "image box symbol" (to the right of smily) from the post/control-panel above.. and insert its direct path/link into the popup call field instead.

Thank you for this solid update.
Worth noting also that your "Screenshot" links aren't working. You could always use the tiny "image box symbol" (to the right of smily) from the post/control-panel above.. and insert its direct path/link into the popup call field instead.
Heh, weird. I see them, but maybe it's a permissions issue with the album I created (where I set it private, or something)?

Does this work? It should work now, I changed the permissions on the album to allow everyone to view the media. :)

Can this mod change the colors of the icons here?
upload_2017-3-25_1-52-12.png

Top Bottom