Community City-State Master Mod (CCSMM)

Some of those have appeared in other mods (Caviar, Perfume), but I know most others haven't and would be good. Thanks for the input!

Glass is in More Luxuries.

Request for icon time!

I need art for the following luxuries for the release version of CCSMM/MMR:

Rooibos
Ice Wine
Henna
Orchids
Cashmere
Quetzal
Tapestries
Salo
Leather
Shea Butter

If anybody would be willing to help me out with these, that would be most wonderful!

I only know because I saw a Wisconsin Public Television thing about it a few years ago, we have a winery here that makes the stuff.

FYI the release of CCSMM/MMR has been delayed. It'll be out ideally within a week or so.

Problem: I have a bug with CCSMM/MMR and I need help.

I'm receiving the following error when trying to start a game with CCSMM/MMR:

---------------------------
Font error
Could not load font xml file
OK

I don't see anything in the logs referring to loading the mod or fonts though. I tried to copy things as closely to More Mercantile as possible. A .zip of the mod is attached to this post, can someone help me out?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Community City-State Master Mod More Mercantile Redux (v 1).zip
    365.5 KB · Views: 214
You're missing a load of VFS=true - all the dds files, all the ggxml files, possibly others. Check the File Attributes (3rd link in my sig)

I think I'm figuring it out?

OK! Thanks to the super helpful whoward69, I'm now releasing CCSMM/MMR! This mod adds new luxury resources to mercantile city-states so that each CS has its own unique luxury good.

The mod has been tested and works with CCSMM and should work fine with other mods.

As of version 1, there's some transparency issues with some luxury icons, but I can work those out for future versions.

The resources added to mercantile city-states are:

Furniture
Cigars
Huitlacoche
Rooibos
Ice Wine
Henna
Orchids
Cashmere
Quetzal
Tapestries
Shih Tzu
Leather
Shea Butter

Thanks everybody, and I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Community City-State Master Mod More Mercantile Redux (v 1).zip
    365.5 KB · Views: 273
Question for coding experts: I'm in a game right now and there are some mercantile CSs who have doubled up on luxuries (Rooibos and Leather to be specific). Any idea why that's happened instead of why CSs have unique luxuries?

Top Bottom