Community Patch - How To Install

This mod is Awesome one thing though, The Uninstall part of the installer Vox Populi (1-12-1).exe _is not working!

There are two folders in the manual section not included in the Automatic Installer:
(1a) Community Patch - C4DF Addon
(1b) 43 Civs CP
Should I add those also?

Thank you for the reply, one other question if you don't mind!
I have to use in The Automatic Installer Vox Populi (no EUI) in order to use JFD mods and civs for better compatibility, right?
JFD mods:
Cities in Development
Cultural Diversity
Event Compendium
Exploration Continued Expanded
Rise to Power

Thanks
Adnan

Last edited:
You need just to use CP (tick CP only in the installer or download the CP archive only) to work with the newest JFD's civs and mods well. CBO (CBP) is optional, but you will lose some of the elements of those mods.

OK. So you need CP only (some of the mods need CP for full fuctionality).

You need just to use CP (tick CP only in the installer or download the CP archive only) to work with the newest JFD's civs and mods well. CBO (CBP) is optional, but you will lose some of the elements of those mods.
Thanks.
Can Gazebo and JFD work on this. The man is bringing CK2 and EU4 mechanics to Civ5! which is awesome.

I had this before, I deleted everything in inside this folder Drive:\Username\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5 and reinstall

Thanks for the piece of advice, tomorrow I'll give it a try, even though I've already reinstalled/check integrity so many times I lost the count :D

I've been off Civ V for a few months and the new ability for the ai to make demands is incredible, it's nice to still be surprised by a 6 year old game. Anyway, I noticed in the latest update that other civs units can remain in my territory without any open borders, after a war ends they remain around a conquered city or somewhere in my territory and I can't get them to leave. Never encountered this before.
Playing with just the base CP, CiD, RtP and RED modpack.

I've been off Civ V for a few months and the new ability for the ai to make demands is incredible, it's nice to still be surprised by a 6 year old game. Anyway, I noticed in the latest update that other civs units can remain in my territory without any open borders, after a war ends they remain around a conquered city or somewhere in my territory and I can't get them to leave. Never encountered this before.
Playing with just the base CP, CiD, RtP and RED modpack.

May be a mod conflict, but - if in doubt make a post on github (or find an open issue with the same problem and add your experience to it).

G? Are you updating Vox Populi? I am unable to download the latest automatic installer nor I have access to the Download folder on MEGA. The download file and the folder isn't available anymore.

@EDIT: Luckily I still have the installer on my hard drive. Did you notice that the version tag of the installer is different to the actual version of the installer?

Name of the installer: Vox Populi (1-12-1).exe
Actual version of the installer, that can be seen in the dialog: 2.1.12.1

G? Are you updating Vox Populi? I am unable to download the latest automatic installer nor I have access to the Download folder on MEGA. The download file and the folder isn't available anymore.

@EDIT: Luckily I still have the installer on my hard drive. Did you notice that the version tag of the installer is different to the actual version of the installer?

Name of the installer: Vox Populi (1-12-1).exe
Actual version of the installer, that can be seen in the dialog: 2.1.12.1

Something happened to my MEGA account but it is working now.

G

Hello, total noob here.

I want to play a multiplayer game with a friend using the community patch because it sounds really cool. We don't really enjoy gameplay altering mods so I'm looking for the patch fixing AI, bugs, etc. NO gameplay conversions. We don't want to use any other mods, we just want to play Civ 5 Complete Edition with a competent AI (possible bug fixes are also welcome of course).

Can anyone explain how we can do that because I'm really lost in these forums trying to understand what works, what doesn't, what is supported and what is not anymore? Also, I'd like to know if our saved game (200 turns in) would work if we use the patch and load up the game. It would be a shame to lose all this progress.

Help me out plz. Thank you in advance!

Hello, total noob here.

I want to play a multiplayer game with a friend using the community patch because it sounds really cool. We don't really enjoy gameplay altering mods so I'm looking for the patch fixing AI, bugs, etc. NO gameplay conversions. We don't want to use any other mods, we just want to play Civ 5 Complete Edition with a competent AI (possible bug fixes are also welcome of course).

Can anyone explain how we can do that because I'm really lost in these forums trying to understand what works, what doesn't, what is supported and what is not anymore? Also, I'd like to know if our saved game (200 turns in) would work if we use the patch and load up the game. It would be a shame to lose all this progress.

Help me out plz. Thank you in advance!

The community patch, although geared toward major ai improvements, also has more than a few gameplay changes..So it might not be what you're looking for. The changes made aren't too drastic and most of them have made the game much better in my opinion. Not sure if there's a version of the patch that just includes ai fixes, but you can always go through the CommunityOptions.sql file located in the mod folder and disable the changes you don't want.

Top Bottom