Conflict on Chiron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a strange bug in my version of 3b. For some reason, instead of the normal diplomatic music tracks that play when you're talking to another leader, they all play DeirdreCoastal, and it's kinda distracting. This bug wasn't present in 2.0, and only occurred after I applied the 3b patch. So far that's the only bug I've noticed.

I found a strange bug in my version of 3b. For some reason, instead of the normal diplomatic music tracks that play when you're talking to another leader, they all play DeirdreCoastal, and it's kinda distracting. This bug wasn't present in 2.0, and only occurred after I applied the 3b patch. So far that's the only bug I've noticed.

Was that Bug present after you have installed Update 3b...or the Patch for Update 3b...
With the Update 3b all works fine????

Alright. I'll try reinstalling and let you know if that fixes it. In the meantime I just removed DeirdreCoastal from Assets/Sounds/voices to stop it from playing all the time.

Hey Monaldinho, did you add the new descriptions to the mod? What did you think of them? Any suggestions to change writing style or something?

I'm gonna see if I install CIV to this laptop, but first I need to clean it from viruses. Damned viruses need to burn in holyfire.

Hey Monaldinho, how is this mod going? I solved my problems and I'm going to reinstall CIV this week. Anything new on the German forums and stuff?

Hey slaughter!;) yes of course, after my last exam for this Semester (Feb 1) i will have time to work on an Update! It will be includimg a Lot of balancing, some bugfixing and some new stuff like the ecoterrorist, on the german Site, two guys have played a lot of games...and we figure out some stuff wich will, hopefully, balancing the Game more... You can find the cuttent list in Coc Thread under "Ideen und Ergänzungen" - Post #23. But the list is german. AS YOU KNOW, THE MOD IS IN ENGLISH and German. Do you have any suggestions???

Edit: Your civilopedia work will be Part of this Update, of course...

Hey slaughter!;) yes of course, after my last exam for this Semester (Feb 1) i will have time to work on an Update! It will be includimg a Lot of balancing, some bugfixing and some new stuff like the ecoterrorist, on the german Site, two guys have played a lot of games...and we figure out some stuff wich will, hopefully, balancing the Game more... You can find the cuttent list in Coc Thread under "Ideen und Ergänzungen" - Post #23. But the list is german. AS YOU KNOW, THE MOD IS IN ENGLISH and German. Do you have any suggestions???

Edit: Your civilopedia work will be Part of this Update, of course...

I don't have any suggestions right now (need to return to playing to get more ideas), but the RPGCodex.net forum has a 4X thread on their Strategy subforum, complete with patches and cool like FFH. Since I'm a regular contributer there, I'm going to tell Jarlfrank to put your mod there amongst the CIV mods, as well as Planetfall. Codex's a crazy bunch, but they are avid gamers and might like your mod.

I did just think up a suggestion: A better feature list in the mainpage. Feature pages are good, I hate mods that put up weak feature pages. People need to know what this mod makes different.

Here's the thread: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-big-4x-thread-also-unofficial-patches-mods-also-questions-about-these.79599/

New Update comming soon...

...unique Civic, Resource, Religions, Techs and Promotions for Cartakers and Usurpers...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0565.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0565.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Civ4ScreenShot0555.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0555.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 123
Hello, usually I don't post messages and just read the forums but I registered so i can submit 2 bugs I found in CoC:

First one is when you conquer a city: there is a popup asking you if either you want to keep the city or raze it. Instead of those, I got the 2 messages inside the popup:" a slave revolt is occurring in the city of ??? from ???". The buttons a working fine (they allow you to keep or raze the city), it's just the text label that's wrong.

Second one is inside the city view, there is an error in the planet value on the top right part of the screen: when the planet value is negative, I see this "10 < %dD2" when it should read "10 > 16".

I'm using the latest version of the mod with the latest patch. Thanks for your work on the mod and sorry for my bad English.

Sure, I just captured a city which has a negative planet value. Unfortunately, this time the game did'nt offer me the choice of keeping or razing the city so I could'nt do a screenshot of the dialog box bug.

Also I think the time is too short: in my current game, I'm almost running out of time ( around 30 turns left ) and still I could only manage to discover 75% of the tech tree.

Edit: I got the dialog again while capuring a city so I could make a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 106
  • screen2.png
    screen2.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom