Constitution Poll - Government Structure

Government Structure

• Use another constitution/current discussions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YNCS said:
I'm perfectly willing to take this in hand. I threatened to do so previously. As soon as I close this post, I'll be setting up the discussion threads.
thanks, atleast we can start our discussions on the planned discussion end date...

We need to re-poll it, it's far to close, and logically tied. (That being because my "Modified Tradational" is the DG5 ruleset with minor modifications.)

With 5 votes in Abstain, and 4 votes that will surely change from Provolutions alternative. We can settle this matter clearly.

Make a new poll with the Top 2.

strider the repoll would need to be at least 5 days long, which would cut into nominations, heck it would extend our minimum 10 days to a minimum of 15 days to get game going.

Black_Hole said:
strider the repoll would need to be at least 5 days long, which would cut into nominations, heck it would extend our minimum 10 days to a minimum of 15 days to get game going.

Your point being? We don't have to be completely done with the constitution by the time nominations start. If we do get extremely behind schedule then we can push the start date back some.

Strider said:
Your point being? We don't have to be completely done with the constitution by the time nominations start. If we do get extremely behind schedule then we can push the start date back some.
Nope and Nope
We need to have atleast the branches ratified before elections, plus just mayb the election article. We cant have people run for positions and then later decide we arent going to have those positions.

And second part, we cant push it back. CT is soo determined, it will start on March 1st. heck this forum could go down and we will still start.

Black_Hole said:
Nope and Nope
We need to have atleast the branches ratified before elections, plus just mayb the election article. We cant have people run for positions and then later decide we arent going to have those positions.

And second part, we cant push it back. CT is soo determined, it will start on March 1st. heck this forum could go down and we will still start.

Then it will start with one or two people actually playing. It doesn't matter, we have all the time we need, deadlines are just there to make sure we get it done inside of a reasonable time frame.

Strider said:
deadlines are just there to make sure we get it done inside of a reasonable time frame.

I tried that line at my job this summer. It didn't go over so well. :rolleyes:

However, the bottom line is that we need to repoll this. As it stands now, we have no idea what constitution we're using. If nominations need to be pushed back, they'll be pushed back. We can't have people running for positions that may not actually exist. If we set up a 5-day poll today (the 18th) it will be done by the 23rd. I don't see any problem with having nominations open on the 23rd. There's really nothing else we can do.

Top Bottom