Continue game after 2050?

It depends. If I have a HUGE Military, I will, just to take out the Other Civs. Yes, I do enjoy Nuking them to death, and I am sick, and Proud of It!!!

I do save the game at certain intervals, at a crucial moment, just in case I wanna go back later, and play things a different way.

Nope. If I ever get to that point, which is very rare, I'm usually sick of it.

I don't get to 2050 in the game I usually win WAY!!! before then but once I do win the game I might continue just so I can slaughter my rivals :mwaha:

I usually don't continue after 2050 (or after winning otherwise). In fact, I often quit before winning because I'm too inpatient to bring the game to a conclusive end, even though I know the game is bagged anyway. So my HoF isn't very impressive due to that. :(

I really enjoy warfare in Modern Times. Usually I'm not ready until past year 2000.

So lately I've been modifying the game turns from 540 to 620. This has worked out great.

Sometimes, if i'm in the middle of a war that is proving entertaining or if i was trying to pull something off and ran outta time

I usually get to the modern age around 1200-1400 AD, so it is rare for me to go all the way to 2050. However, if for some reason I were to reach that point, then I suppose I would just continue nuking and whatnot.

Originally posted by Mr. Cackle
I usually get to the modern age around 1200-1400 AD, so it is rare for me to go all the way to 2050. However, if for some reason I were to reach that point, then I suppose I would just continue nuking and whatnot.

How in the world do you get to the Modern Age at 1200 - 1400 AD???:confused:

The earliest I got to the Modern Age is about 1900 - 1950 AD!!

Man I need more practice...:cry:

If you play at harder difficulty levels, the AI researches tech a lot faster, and the general pace of the game speeds up. Just make sure to buy/steal/take though war the techs from the AI.

In the past if I won domination, then I would probably continue until killing all the enemies. But not anymore. It's not that fun anymore after 2050.

Top Bottom