1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Controlling automated workers

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by lethargy101, Mar 25, 2006.

1. lethargy101

lethargy101 Chieftain

Is there any way to prevent automated workers in Civ IV from replacing previous improvements (as there is for Civ III)? For instance, how do I prevent automated workers replacing my lucrative towns with wimpy workshops or farms?

2. ArmoredCavalry

ArmoredCavalry Warlord

I think the answear is in the options menu

3. lethargy101

lethargy101 Chieftain

Got it! Thanks!

4. Diceclock

Diceclock Chieftain

Yeah you got to love the workers theory of bulldozing Cleavland so they can plant beans.

5. fuji

fuji Chieftain

Something else, when i like click on a unit, the game quickly goes to another unit that isn't doing anything (for instance I move a worker, he's out of movement, but I still want to order him to built something).
    I have to ask this after having a rather anoying thing : i moved my great enigineer and wanted him to move a little more, the game moves me to another unit and in my confusion I hit the 'hurry production" and finish a lowsy barrack !